Chapter 8

*Paris' P.O.V.*

I look at my dad standing in the bedroom door way. And I see his head turn red. He was pissed but I could also see relief.

"Paris what didn't you tell me you came out here?" He said. In all honesty I thought he was going to blow up at me. I mean I only get to stay with in two weeks out of the summer. That was because of my homeschooling. No that its public school I get to see him more but I spend majority of my day with my psychotic homophobic bitch I have to call my "mother".

"Talk to me Paris. Why didn't You tell me? Is it because you don't trust me, or is it because you thought I wouldn't let you? Just tell me. Paris in trying, okay I'm trying," he said and fell backwards into a desk chair. He looked stressed and I know I was the cause. I had to fix this I had to fix him. Him and London are the only two people who are helping me push through.

"No, Dad I trust you and I was going to text you I just forgot to," I explained. He nodded understanding. He was returning to his normal color and I could see him looking over my shoulder at Nessa.

"Hi, Ness-Quick," he said with a sly smile. She had a cute blush filling in.

"Hi, Captain Baldy," she gently waved.

"Wait, you guys talk?" I said.

"Yeah we play chess during her free periods. It Supposed to be a calm game. Your girlfriend proved Tht wrong. I play chess with her when you with your mom,"

"Yeah and you still owe me a pudding cup I want that when we comeback," she said pointing to him.

"Yeah, yeah I got you you get you pudding even if you did cheat that day," he said in his playful mean voice. He got up and kissed my fore head and hugged Nessa. He ran his hand over his scalp and headed out the door. He was the easiest to get out of my hair. The I remembered.

"Hey, dad can Nessa stay with us?" He turned and nodded.

"That was interesting Ness-Quick," I said smirking and the blush came back. I jumped on the bed and pulled her down with me. She made this cute screech. Then it got me that we hadn't eaten anything the entire day.

I stand back up and pick her up on my back. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms loosely around my neck. I started for the kitchen. I put her down on the counter and turned toward the refrigerator.

I didn't see anything I wanted. So I went to the freezer. I took out two  cheese pizzas. I unwrapped them both and put theme in the oven and started it.

"Why did you put two in?" She said with a cute confused face.

"I get one and a half," I simply stated and picked her light body back up and put her on the couch.

She laid back and I hovered over her. She kissed me first and I kissed her back. Every thing started to get heated. It only felt like seconds and the next thing I notice the bell on the oven is ringing. I stop and rush to get the pizzas out.