Chapter 11

Nessa's P.O.V.*

"Hey, I'm Melissa MaSatin." I look up from my chemistry book. I was at study hall studying for an up coming test.

The blonde girl kept talking as she took a seat next to me, "I've had my eye on you for while now, I just wanted to come over and say hi. Your really beautiful by the way maybe we could catch a movie sometime?" I smiled politely and started to decline her offer.

"Sorry-" she cut me off before I could finish. This panicked look reached her face before she turned red. She went from confidently asking me out to cowardly backing out.

"Hey, sorry but I don't think my girlfriend would like that very much," I calmed her down quickly.
A sudden voice came from behind me and the greatest feeling flowed through me.

"No, her girlfriend wouldn't like that very much would she," Mr. Marks' professional voice filled our ears. He had a slight smile on his face as he looked down at us.

"Melissa, I'm telling you this for your safety. Please by all means don't flirt with my daughters girlfriend. She will severely damaged you if she sees this. And she'll be walking in any moment now." He looked down at his watch to emphasize his point.

Seconds later the doors opened to my beautiful girlfriend. She walked towards me with a smile the wind from the fan blew her button up and hair back like sexy model.

When she stopped at my table she froze and frown played on her face.
"Why is Blondie so close to you?" She looked back at her dad then to me and then back to Melissa.
Melissa's face turned even redder she slid back slightly and sunk down in her seat.

All of a sudden a girl with the exact same face as Melissa walked up to us too. They had the same out fit on too. Their green eyes shined together as if they were one.

She stopped in font of her pulling her up from the seat. The girl then turned to us with an apoplectic look.

"Jesus Christ, Mel, I said make friends not be socially awkward. Pull your shit together baby girl." She stoked Melissa's cheek with her thumb. The girl then turned around to us and started to speak, "I'm Lissa and I'm sure you've met or at least noticed my sister Melissa."

"Ah that's what I came to you guys for. A few days ago my very good friend Michael...died, I guess. He trusted me with his very beloved twins. That, and they hated him and everyone else in the very sick town they lived in.

"I need you guys to show them around town and I'm giving all four you the town house a few blocks away from the school. There's a car in the garage and food stoked up. You guys will live together if that's okay. Any objections?" He looked around and walked away quickly without another word.
Wow to that.

"Okay, what's the situation. Dad is lying for you guys so hard. Tell the truth or I'll make you both fraternal," Paris swiftly slid under me in my chair. I wanted to know what the hell was going on too.
To my surprise, Lissa slid under her sister.

"I'll tell you after school. Study hall is over and its a very long story. We'll meet you...," she waited for an answer.

"East parking lot. Truck." I said slightly examining this weird picture. Something definitely wasn't right.

I just couldn't put my finger on it. I didn't feel bad about the feeling I just really wanted to spot what I missed the first time.

"Thanks, Vanessa and Paris. You guys are really cute together. You wanna take up that offer about the movie?" Melissa smiled as she lifted herself up from Lissa's lap.