Temari's Revenge

Kankuro stepped through the door and stopped dead instantly.

"Hey y/n, Temari..." the puppet master said nervously, backing away slowly.

"Y/n pass me my Fan, please," she said calmly.

She opened the fan with a furious expression.

"KAN-KUR-OOOO!" Temari bellowed.

"What the hell were you thinking you big idiot!"

She clasped her fan threateningly and ran after her brother, fan in arms ready to attack.

You heard him squeak in fear as he frantically ran for the stairs leaving behind a confused Gaara.

Temari ran up the stairs after her brother leaving you alone with the Kazekage.

You both stood closely in the hallway.

"Kitty kitty kitty," she called. "Wheeeere aaaare yoooou," she singsonged.

"They aren't kitten ears!" You heard Kankuro cry.

Suddenly Temari's footsteps quickened towards his voice.

"So.." Gaara looked at you, "how are you?" He stood in front of you awkwardly, brushing his hand against his head.

You looked back at Gaara and blushed madly.

"Yes!," Temari yelled.

"They!" You heard a crash as Kankuro's door was ripped from its hinges, followed by a squeal from the man!

 "ARE!" She bellowed.

"Please no," Kankuro yelped.

"Uh.. I'm fine.. How abou-" you started.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LOCKED Y/N IN GAARA'S ROOM..."

Gaara looked at the ceiling.

You froze, 'oh my kage...' you thought.

"....NAKED!"

"I DIDN'T KNOW!"

'OH my fucking kunai!,' you screamed internally. You wished you could disappear.

There was a crash, you looked up and caught eyes with Gaara who was looking at you for some time.

"AND! YOU WERE GOING TO TELL GAARA Y/N LOVES HIM! WTF KANKURO!"

'Holy mother of ninja kunai this is not happening,' you died a little more inside.

"I'M SORRRY! I said I was sorry! I just thought I could help," Kankuro was going to die.

A blush found it's way to Gaara's cheeks. But you were too flustered to even notice

You couldn't believe what just happened.

You knew he didn't feel the same way. That was clear. What the hell were you meant to do now.

"Y/n, I..." Gaara whispered.

But you were already gone running away as fast as you could.