Now's my Chance

You stared across the room at Gaara as he examined his pizza.

"Now's my chance," you whispered.

You stood up quietly, walking casually towards the kitchen, pretending you were just grabbing a slice of pizza. As you stepped behind him you turned and crept slowly towards Gaara.

"Okay..." you muttered nervously, rubbing your hands together.

Temari peered at your from across the room. She knew exactly what you were up to.

Sticking to the wall you made your way closer to the Shinobi, ready. You stepped slowly, this time you weren't going to get knocked out by his sand.

Slowly your fingers neared the back of his head, nearly touching his gorgeous red hair.

He moved his head and you froze.

"SO!" Temari said loudly to her brother. "Enjoying your pizza!" She asked as she tried to distract him.

He looked over at his sister and gave her an odd look. "Sure, why?"

"Oh.. no reason.. just wondering," she stalled.

"I just looove PIZZA!" she yelled. You nearly laughed at her. Damn, for a ninja she was being pretty awful at stalling.

Your fingers were just about to brush against his hair when suddenly the door behind you opened and slammed against you, throwing you across the room.

"DID SOMEONE SAY PIZZA!?" Kankuro bellowed.

"Uuuuuh," you groaned against the wall.

Well technically it wasn't his sand that knocked you out this time.

"Oh sorry y/n!" Kankuro cried as he helped up from the floor. You just laughed.