1. Introduction

WE GOT DRUNK, WOKE UP IN A MOTEL ROOM......MARRIED! AND THIS DOESN'T BOTHER YOU?!

You know those days, when you just wake up and you actually can't remember a thing. Like, you don't really know where you are, or how you got there, or what time it is, or even day, for that matter. Well, I was having one of those days.  

I breathed in deeply, only to feel the strange texture of the sheets rub against my arms and face. What was stranger still, was the unusual weight I felt on my back. Pressing me into the bed even more. I moved my head down slightly, only to be faced with a slightly tanned arm and a large hand leaning over me. And that definitely wasn't mine!  

OMG! Someone was in bed with me!  

I shifted under the weight of the person, edging closer to the end of the bed, when all of a sudden, the person rolled over, pushing me off the bed in the process.  

"Ooff," I said as I rubbed my arm from where it hit the floor. I looked around the room and didn't recognize it at all. It looked like one of those cheap motel rooms. At least it was a clean motel room. I heard some ruffling of sheets and looked back towards the bed, to see the person slowly sit up, whilst rubbing sleep from their eyes. The sheet fell down to their waist, revealing a well sculpted chest. Yep, the person in bed was a guy. A shirtless guy. I hurriedly looked down at my own body and sighed in relief when I saw that I was still fully clothed in my black t-shirt and skinny jeans.  

"You okay?" I looked back up at the guy, only to realise that I knew him. Well, that was a relief!  

"Alec?" I looked over the face of the guy I spent the night with, thankfully fully clothed. He had black hair that was long and fell elegantly past his ears. Almost like a bad boy style. His pale green eyes were focused on me, waiting for me to answer his question.  

"Yeah, I'm okay."  

"Hmm," was all he replied. He was holding the side of his head and had his eyes closed. Clearly suffering from a hangover. Although, I was a little worse for wear, as well. I felt fuzzy and rough. I looked myself over again, only to blanch at what I saw on my hand. 

"Oh. My. God," I whispered, as I lifted my left hand in front of my face. There, on my third finger, I saw a cheap beaded dark blue ring, sitting there for the world to see. Or, me, at least. And Alec, it seemed. He looked up the moment I had spoken. His looked shocked for a second when his gaze fell on the ring on my finger and then he looked down at himself.  

"Oh. I've got one too. Huh." I saw that he had the exact same beaded ring on his finger on his left hand. I looked up to meet his eyes. Whilst I sat there, on the floor, completely shocked and speechless, he looked completely unfazed and....well, normal. What is wrong with him? We just got married and didn't remember it, and he was fine with that? What the hell!?  

"So, do you want to use the shower first, honey, or should I?" He just smiled at me, amused by my still shocked state. How could he be fine with this? We just got married! And did he just call me honey?!

*****

so tell me what you think? do you think i should keep writing or concentrate on my other stories? don't worry, either way, i'll still upload the others (i'm not about to abandon my babies and leave you all hanging lol).  

please vote, comment and tell me your views.