Chapter 9: The Truth

I'm sorry for the friendly embrace I did in the last chapter. I don't like waiting either so I hope this chapter satisfy you all.

We are now in the second picture/scene of the cover. This is the interesting part for me cause we get to see more Hiccstrid than the previous chapters but they will not be an official couple already unlike How to Tease Hiccstrid or would they?

Read and find out. Enjoy!

"You're secret has been revealed!" The twins declared.

"That does put a nice ring into it, right sister?" Tuff asked.

"Yes it does, my dear brother." Ruff agreed.

"W-what are you guys talking about?" Hiccup asked with a nervous chuckle still scratching the back of his neck.

"You don't need to hide anything Hiccup. We already know what your secret is." Fishlegs said.

"You do?" Hiccup and Astrid looked at each other flabbergasted.

"Oh, come on. No need to be shy about it. We all know that you're courting Astrid." Heather told Hiccup.

"What?!" Astrid, Hiccup, including Snotlout asked in surprise.

"Would you just spill the beans? We saw that hug and all these sweet stuff you've been doing for the past three weeks." Ruffnut said.

"Yeah, I'm with her." Tuffnut agreed with his sister.

"Hiccup is not courting me." Astrid stated.

Astrid

"Hiccup is not courting me." I stated even though I kind of wish he was. I mentally sigh at that thought.

Enough about Hiccup. Let's evaluate everything first.

Do they really know the secret me and Hiccup are hiding? But how? When?

I snapped out of my thoughts when Hiccup spoke up. "That's right, why would I court Astrid?" I have to admit. That hurts. How could he say all these things? And in front of me?

"Yeah, that's right." Snotlout supported. I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"I mean, why would I court her when she's already my girlfriend." Hiccup said as he approached me slowly and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Yeah, why would he court her when she's already his- SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" Snotlout asked shock.

"Yeah, got any problem with that?" Hiccup threatened and pulled me towards him even closer making me face him. Before I registered what was happening I couldn't help but blush.

"Do my ears decieve me?" Tuffnut asked.

"No, my dear brother. You heard it right. It seems like our friends, Hiccup and Astrid are already a couple and they've kept it from us." Ruffnut answered her brother in some fancy accent.

"You do know what this means right?" Tuffnut asked.

"What?" We all asked back.

"The chicken is finally amused! I can't believe it. She is actually amused." Tuffnut said and Chicken appeared out of nowhere.

I waited for my blush to fade before looking at him to see why he was saying and doing these kind of things. His look was pleading for me to play along. I gave him an alright look. Luckily the others didn't notice since we literally block each other's face from their view.

You have to do this for the mission. I took a deep breath and looked at the gang.

"Alright. You got us. Hiccup is my boyfriend." I informed as I looked at Hiccup in the eye tenderly... acting. "Sorry babe, I guess we can't keep it from them anymore."