Chapter 20: Seeking Help

Enjoy Reading :)

The Dragon Riders landed on an island an hour away from the Edge."Okay gang," Hiccup spoke mounting off Toothless. "We've got a long list of ingredients here in our hands." He held the scroll of ingredients that Helka gave them. "And we need to find it all fast. In order to do that, we're going to have to split up."

The others nodded in agreement. "Heather, Fishlegs, and Snotlout, you guys find the ingredients for the Eel Pox Cure which includes..." Hiccup trailed off letting Fishlegs take the lead on this one.

"One Buckthorn Root that is lightly roasted, a dozen Rock Blossoms, a handful of Goatweed, one Wild Dagga Plant, and one Bloodvein Eel." Fishlegs finished.

"While you search for the Eel Pox Soup, the twins and I will head to Caldera Cay."

"The Island of the Defenders of the Wing?" Snotlout asked.

"Yes, Snotlout. The island of the Defenders of the Wing headed by Queen Mala." Hiccup confirmed.

"Great you get to go there while I'm stuck with Heathlegs exploring the nearby islands of Berk." Snotlout groaned.

"What are you going to do in Caldera Cay anyway?" Heather asked.

"Well, we haven't exactly encountered a Snaptrapper before ~ that was one of the hardest ingredient to find in the list ~ and I was thinking if they could help us. After all, after our last encounter they became allied with us." Hiccup said. "We'll also look for the Purple Oleander and the Buffalord Mixture."

"Good idea." Heather pointed. "I'm sure Mala would be glad to help, especially Astrid."

Hiccup hoped so. He still hadn't got a clue about what exactly is going on with Astrid. Until now, Helka left some of his questions with no answer.

"Let's meet up here at the exact same spot once you guys are done. Then, we'll talk about the other ingredients." Hiccup said as he climb on Toothless.

"Okay." Fishlegs nodded.

"Let's go Windshear." Heather mounted on her dragon and flew away with Fishlegs and Snotlout by her side.

"Ruff? Tuff? You ready?" Hiccup asked feom behind him.

"I was born ready!" Tuffnut exclaimed causing Ruffnut to huff in disagreement.

"No, you're not! I was the one born ready!" Ruffnut argued.

Hiccup only shook his head at the too before soaring to the clouds with Toothless, making sure that the twins were right behind them.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Mom?" Astrid called. She had just waken up. The only thing she remembered before falling asleep was her mother feeding her soup.

She was still lying on the bed inside her hut. She feared that if she left her hut, she will bumped into the other riders and she didn't want that now. Not if she was still hallucinating that everyone around her is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third.

The Son of Stoick the Vast, he is heir to the throne of Berk and the Greatest Dragon Master this world has ever seen. Not to mention her crush ~ no, not crush ~ the boy that she secretly love.

Astrid was glad her mother keep her word and didn't tell anyone about her current condition or else she wouldn't know what to do.  Sure there was the fact that Hiccup and the riders would understand, but her sickness involves hallucination of the person she has on her mind. And that person is Hiccup. She didn't want Hiccup to know her feelings for him this way.