Never Again: Dun Dun Dun...

So Maybe going to the Breaking Dawn Part 1 premiere would be a bad thing, I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR! A closet full of last season clothes, I am so not wearing these during my first time meeting Boo Boo. FML! I nearly sabotaged my wardrobe, but still nothing to wear. This is why I don't like being a girl sometimes, we have this huge drama about what to wear. I hate shopping, but I hate wearing the same clothing again even more.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the most fashionable person I know, Selena Gomez. I told her on how I totally need her help, pronto. She said she'll be here in a quicky to help me out. About 10 minutes later, my doorbell rang. "Thank God" I walked to my front door and opened it to find Selena, dressed with her cowgirl boots. "Sellyboo! You came!" I gave her a huge hug.

"Of course I would, you are the most awesome friend ever. Why not pay the price after you saved my career?" she said as we walked inside my house. I brought her to my messed up wardrobe. "Oh My Gosh, what fashion hurricane passed through here?!" She gasped at the sight.

"I know right? It's totally a fashion emergency" I agreed with her, I mean if you saw my wardrobe at this moment you would freak out. Clothes thrown at every corner, shoes missing its other pair and belts on the floor. 

"So Let me get this straight, you need something to wear for Breaking Dawn's Premiere to give a good first impression on Boo Boo?" she crossed her arms. 

"Yeah, If you put it that way." I chuckled. "I really just want to look good"

"Well, first we need to do a little research on the dude. Then we go get styling" She said in a cute gangster accent. She pulled my Mac on her lap and went on to google. She went to a site so secretive, the url was composed of all numbers. [I won't tell you the site though]. She entered Boo Boo's real name. "Nils Allen Stewart Jr." Sexy name. 

Thousands of info about him appeared right before my eyes. "Oh My Boo Boo!" I gasped as the list went on and on. "Selly, how'd you even have access to this site?" I asked her. 

"I'm just that awesome" she winked at me and read at Boo Boo's list of things he likes in a girl. "Funny, Simple... Oooh, he likes Green. Sexy Color huh?..." she smirked. "Hair color doesn't matter... Likes Snickers... Nice Guy. Would be pretty easy impressing him"

"Uhh, I only want a good impression not have him liking me or anything. I have a boyfriend, you know" I reminded her. Hope she remembers though, It's really not that hard to remember.

"You're right, You're right. I'm sorry" She apologized. "Okay, back to business. You need something simple and green but shows your sexy curves" she paced back and forth, trying to think of an outfit. She stopped in front of me and snapped her fingers "I got it, Let's go" 

She dragged me from store to store, shopping everywhere. She's going to kill my credit card, trust me. She bought me a green gown which shows off my leg. I don't like this idea too much but okay. "Justin's gonna kill me once he sees me wearing this" I laughed.

"He better get his shotgun loaded 'cause you're gonna be blowin' boys down the red carpet" she joked. "My beautiful masterpiece, really suits you" 

"Mmhmm, you are one hot fashionista!" I said. "I hope this would be a great first impression"

She crossed her arms "Stop doubting my mad fashion skills, I am SURE that this wouldn't be just a First great impression. This impression is gonna' last forever sistah" 

"You're right, I can always count on you" I smiled and gave her a friendly hug. "Thank you"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Flight took forever for three reasons. One, I was panicking about the premiere. Two, Justin is next to me so he can see me panicking. Three, Stupid Flight Attendant keeps on flirting with my man. I should get her fired but I don't want anyone losing money to feed a family. Remember Dashio TV? Well, they're back on air now. I forgave them... and stuff. They promised not to lie ever again, and that I could count on that. I didn't want to forgive them at first but the host said that he needed his salary to cure his daughter who is on stage 2 cancer. He did it, he found my weak spot... children. Why is it that I have such a soft heart? Huhu...