Never Again: Aw Shizzle Cake.

I kept on touching my lips, the thought of the kiss Justin and I shared made me smile. Who knew we could even kiss once more after all we've been through but something keeps bugging my mind. Daniel. I cheated on him and I feel guilty about it, should I break up with him to be with Justin? But what will the public say? I'm a slut who gets back with people who broke my heart live on camera? Gah! Why does my life have to be so complicated? Ugh.

And what about my mom? She cut things off with Pattie because of me. I'm screwed. Maybe a dip in the tub would soothe things off my mind. 

I walked to the bathroom, turned the water on and waited by the edge of the tub. As the tub filled with lukewarm water, I undressed myself out of my concert clothes, washed the make up off my face and dipped my toe. The warm water felt relaxing so I went in. I don't know why but I really love tubs, It's always the part I look for whenever my mom takes me to hotels. Those were the fun days, when all you have to care about is having fun. No Love, No Family Problems. You're just plain old you. 

Maybe it would be better if I broke things off with Daniel, I couldn't handle cheating on him any longer. It kills me inside. I grabbed the phone next to me and dialed his number. He answered in two rings. "Hey Love" he greeted me.

"Hey Dane" I said. 

"The funniest thing happened to day" he said in between laughs "Me and the band were walking 'round the mall, we stopped by this Jewelry store and I saw the most beautiful necklace in the world. It made me think of you so I bought it for you"

I was silent, nothing came out of my mouth. "Oh? Oh! Really? I'm so excited to see it" I forced a happy tone. I felt even guiltier. FML.

"Why don't you come with us tonight? Scooter's hosting a party for the success of the concert, you're invited" he said. 

"No.. I shouldn't" I tried but he won't let me.

"Nonsense, my party is my girl's party" he hesitated. "I'll wait for you"

"Okay.." I said before I hung up. 

What is the matter with you?! You could've broke up with him! Now you're going to a PARTY with him where Justin will be there to see you with him. You know Justin's temper. 

Oh Shut it inner me, It's not like you know me better than me. 

I grabbed the best dress I could find, This is gonna be the worst night ever. I stared at myself in front of the mirror and breathed in and out alternatively. "You can do this Gen, you are GENEVIEVE MARGARETTE, the first girl who made Justin's heart beat. THE JUSTIN BIEBER. If you could break his heart, you can break anyone's heart" I tried to convince myself but I wasn't convinced enough so I called Grace.

"Hallyoooo Lil Sis, sup?" she said in a ghetto accent. I like that accent.

"Grace, I need your advice" I told her. 

"Love buggie?" she asked.

"Love buggie" I said.

"Spill" she said.

I told her every single detail about what happened and she was like "Oohh" "I see" "Uhuh" 

"So? What should I do!" I sounded desperate, BECAUSE I WAS. 

"Simple, break up with Daniel. It's Justin you love bro." she said.

"But that's the problem! I don't want to break Daniel's heart. He's been such a great friend to me" I said 

"Boyfriend." she reminded me "Then let him break up with you"

"OHMYGOSH! You are a freaking Genius! And I thought you're all looks but girl, you got brains!" I jumped up and down the couch "TTYL!" I said as I hung up.

Operation: BREAK UP WITH DANIEL is in session.

Step 1. Get to the Party wearing the hottest dress ever.

I arrived the party in my sexiest dress ever, it shows enough skin to make men drool all over me. I wore heels and not just ordinary heels, 5 INCH HEELS. It's comfortable, trust me. It doesn't make my feet ache anywhere. 

Step 2. Justin and Daniel.

I found Daniel with a crowd which I think is his band mates, I walked over him and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey Love" I whispered in his ear. 

He smiled and checked me out from head to toe "Hey Love, you look hot" for the first time, he used HOT on me.

"Why thank you," I smiled "Excuse me boys but do you mind if I borrow Daniel for a while?" I asked them.

"Oh sure, go ahead" they all said.

"Thanks" I pulled Daniel away from the crowd and to Justin. "Hey Biebs!" I greeted him with a hug.

"Oh, WOW Gen. You look amazing!" he flattered me. 

"Oh really? You think so? Does it show too much skin? I hope not" I lied.

"Oh, No. It doesn't, trust me" he smiled.

I looked back at Daniel "Hey Love, you can go talk to your friends first. I'll just have a little chitchat with Justin" I said before I pulled Justin out to dance.

"This is a little something for our young lovers out there" the Dj behind the stand said as he played mistletoe. I love this song, trust me. I really do.

We danced to the song, I kept on laughing as he spins me around the room like we were the only persons there. "I know you're up to something" Justin whispered in my ear.

"Do you Justin? Do you really know?" I smirked. 

"Uhuh. You don't get this flirty unless you're up to something, spill" he said.

"Nope" I popped the letter P.

"Don't make me kiss you in front of everyone" Justin warned me.

I shook my head, not gonna spill. I need Justin to kiss me, it's the last step to this operation and if Daniel sees us kissing, he'll be pissed and break things off with me. I'll be known as the girl who kissed her ex. Oh Fun!

"Don't try me" he warned again.

I stuck my tongue out.

"I warned you" he said before he kissed me. The crowd gasped, Justin pulled away from the kiss. Or more like, was PULLED AWAY by Daniel and was thrown a punch in the face. Misson accomplished.

The crowd gathered around us, I was crying. Not because I did something wrong but because Daniel was punching Justin too hard. "Daniel! Please stop!" I cried "It was my fault, I kissed him." 

He released his grip from Justin's shirt and looked at me, or glared. 

"I'm the worst girlfriend in the world, You should break up with me. Don't let this get to far, I was wrong, I did something wrong. I'm not worthy of you" I said.

Daniel left the building without another word, So I'm not getting the necklace? Fine. I rushed to Justin's side. "You idiot, you almost got me killed" he smiled. It was a weak smile but I knew it was real.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to be with you badly. I love you" I told him as I wrapped him around my arms. 

"I love you too shawtie, you're always gonna be my shawtie" he said before he closed his eyes.

I shook him, "Justin. Justin don't die on me!" I yelled.

He covered my mouth "I'm not dying you idiot, I'm just sleepy."

I gaped as pushed him to the floor making us both laugh "You are such a retard, Bieber" I smiled as I helped him up the floor.

"I'm your retard" he whispered in my ear "Now let's get the party going on!" 

The music continued and we danced all night, I felt more bad about Daniel. I'll talk to him tomorrow but for now, It's me and Justin.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Don't hate me for making Gen slightly bad :<<

Sorry for the long update, I was busy with christmas :D

PRESENTS! :)))

Vote? Comment? Fan?