Never Again: The Day I had a Dog

Gen's POV

I just received a call from Usher, he told me to do a duet with Justin. He said it's been barely 3 months and we should stop this fight. It's killing Justin's career as he said. I really wanted to say 'Why? Was it my big mouth who ruined him?'. Ugh.

Now I'm stuck with making a duet with him. Wonder what we'll sing... Wonder Girls nobody. That would be fun. Muahahahaha! Too bad it isn't allowed. They said we could sing any duet song. I want to sing something like Wouldn't Change a thing, am I right with the title? I think I am. You know that song that was sung by Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas in camp rock 2: The Final Jam? Yes, I really really like that song but they didn't care... They wanted me and Justin to sing By Chance (You and I) by J.R.A. It's awkward to sing it but if it'll make them leave me alone then go!

I'm in Justin's recording booth now, Why in the world am I cursed to be with him? Anyways, he's got a girlfriend now, Michelle. Grr...

"Hey" he smiled at me. I didn't respond, I simply sat on the chair and grabbed the lyrics of the song. 

You and I could be like Sonny and Cher, Honey and bears. You and I could be like Aladdin and Jasmine let's make it happen.

I really am cursed. Gah! This song is cute but If we sing it together? Dude, we're through. Nothing more, Nothing less. "I can't sing this" I slammed the lyrics on the desk. Justin stared at me.

"Why?" he asked looking at the lyrics. "I think it's cute"

"You and I? Justin there's no such thing as You and I anymore." I told him "How can I sing a duet with you that has two unexisting words in it?" 

"That's your fault" Justin said.

"My FAULT?!" I yelled "Says the guy who chose his ex-girlfriend over his present girlfriend!"

"If you weren't so sensitive and realized I was just sick and annoyed that time which made me spill, then maybe we were still together!" he yelled.

"Oh sure! Put all the blame on me." I rolled my eyes and walked out the door

Justin pulled me back by the arm, "Where do you think you're going?" he said.

"Why do you care?! Who are you? My boyfriend?" I took my arm out of his grip and walked away. I found Daniel rehearsing for the concert, I ran to him with a hug. 

"So, how's practice with Justin?" he asked.

"That Jerk, blamed the whole break-up on me" I crossed my arms and looked away. "I can't believe he would even think about doing that! He could go burn in hell for all I care." 

"Easy there tiger" he kissed my cheek and gave me 20 dollars, "Now go buy something to ease you off like Ice Cream"

I smiled and skipped to the store. Gah! I look like a little girl but BLAH! I bought myself a kitkat bar, I love kitkat baaaars. I took a nibble out of my kitkat bar as I walked through the busy streets of Atlanta. I miss home. I miss school [Miracle]. I miss Chaz and Ryan. I miss Fraye. I miss Nick. I miss Grace. I MISS EVERYONE AT HOME! Even Pattie. I pity her for having a son like Justin. Gah!

I walked pass an alley where I heard moans, I looked to my left [Alley's Direction] and saw the most horrible sight in the world. I dropped my kitkat in shock and it made quite a noise. Their mouths wide open as they saw me. I ran as fast as I could but she caught up with me. Michelle smooching with Justin's bodyguard. What girl would choose a bodyguard over a popstar? Her. 

"Please, Please Gen! Don't tell Justin what you saw" She cried, trying to convince me. 

"No way, you crossed the line" I told her.

"But you hate Justin, he won't even know I'm already cheating on him" she cried/smiled.

"I might hate him but let me tell you this" I pointed to her "He was still once my bestfriend" 

"Please Gen!" she knelt on her knees, begging me not to tell him. 

I brushed her hand away and walked. I stopped and looked back, "Oh and you owe me a kitkat bar" I winked and walked away. 

Dog, you gonna get ditched by lot of men. You ain't nothing but a Slut. I walked back to Justin's recording studio. I opened the door and saw him talking to Usher. They both looked at me.

"Saw Michelle smooching with your body guard in the alley" I said with confidence.

"Yeah like I'll believe that" Justin rolled his eyes "Jealous"

"Then call her and your body guard. You'll see" I winked.

Justin dialed Michelle's number "Hey Babe" he greeted. "Oh I just wanted to know if you're doing fine" ... "Oh really? Why'd you sound like you just cried" ... "Oohh, really now" He took his other phone and dialed his bodyguard's number.

He stayed silent, I knew it. I grabbed his phone, "Caught red handed" I said and ended the call. "May I say it?" 

"Fine" he gave up.

"I told you so!" I snapped. "Now Let's do this duet!" I grabbed the lyrics and we practiced.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It's short again :\\\\

Well. What can we do? :D