Never Again (Justin Bieber Love Story)

Hi Guys! So I've been making few stories but I deleted them, ON PURPOSE due to the fact that I haven't been inspired. So I decided to make a Justin Bieber Love Story, well could it be a Love story? You'll be finding out on your own >:))

So The First Chapter is the Introduction. :))

HAVE FUN!

Chapter 1

What If I told you that I was Justin Bieber's Ex-Girlfriend? Freaky right? Well, I WAS until he decided that he wants to pursue his dreams and broke up with me, 'It's for your own good' Justin says.

Pshh, Why won't he just tell me that he's breaking up with me because he'll find way better girls in Atlanta? He doesn't need to lie to me.

I feel so dumb hoping that he might actually call me and want me back.

Well, Past is past. I'm happy with my life now. Chaz and Ryan are really amazing friends, they're like my older brothers. Chaz, the ladies' man and Ryan, the king of prank. 

Anyways, we're having a family trip to London next week. We're sort of, going with ALL THE FAMILIES which means Justin's gonna be there.

You see, we got invited to watch the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premiere at the Trafalgar Square. I'm quite excited, not because of the fact that Justin will be joining, but for the fact that there are lots of hot actors in that movie. I have a thing for hot boys. 

Oops, I almost forgot the most important part in my to-do list. Hey everyone, the name's Genevieve Margarette but you can call me by my nickname, Gen. I'm currently 14 years old. Yes, I'm that young, stop doubting my age!

I know you'll be asking me how old I was when I dated Justin but it's confidential. Let's just say I dated Justin back when he was only 15. 

I'm the daughter of Maria Josefina Gonzales-Margarette. She's Mexican but she grew up in the States. She moved to Canada when she married my father, John Alexander Margarette the Third. Stop insulting my surname, people! And they're divorced now by the way.

I have two siblings. My older brother, Nick Jones. He's my Father's son from his first wife. We might not be 100% related but I love him as my older brother more than you could imagine. He's always there for me whenever I'm down.

Oh and there's my Devilish older sister, Grace Margarette. Here's a mini-trivia, Justin and Grace dated for an hour. And no, I'm not kidding. She flirted with Justin and they became a couple. After an hour, Grace saw another guy and left him hanging. 

Let me tell you a little bit of information about my Friends. Justin was my first boyfriend and I really did love him. All my words were true even though I was still young. Chaz courted me a month ago but I had to turn him down 'cause I can't risk our friendship. Same goes with Ryan, only that I thought he wasn't serious when he said he wanted to court me so I laughed at him and he didn't talk for me for almost a week. But I'm simply irresistable. 

More Information about me? Alright then. I had my first kiss when I was at the age of 12. I signed up for drama club and there happens to be a kissing scene in the play. 

I used to own a pet duck. I went to the market to buy eggs and when I was walking home, I saw a cat in front of our house licking her fur. I ignored it and when I went inside our house, the only part left from my duck was its foot. Bless his soul :(

I love the colors Red, Black, Silver and Green. If you're a potterhead, it's probably obvious that I'm in slytherin although I do adore Harry, Ron and Hermione. It's just that I don't belong with the 'Nice' kids. I'm more of the Pansy Parkinson type of girl. 

I think I'm going overboard with the introduction. Let me just tell you guys some more facts about me as we go along the chapters of my Life. Hope you stay tuned! 

This is Gen, signing out. Cheerio!