Never Again: Consequences

Chapter 10

I spoke to soon, I just signed the contract yesterday after bringing a sample cd to Usher and Scooter. They were cheering and ooh-ing all over. And now, I'm in a middle of a press conference. 

"So Everyone!" Usher screamed on stage "Are you ready for Justin Bieber?" 

His Fans started screaming "Yes!" 

I felt nervous. Justin held his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear "You'll be okay"

"Come on up here JB!" Usher called on to Justin which made the crowd gone wild. "But guys, we have another guest! None other than Justin's new World tour Partner, GEN!" 

I walked up the stage and kissed Usher on the cheek. "Sup Everyone? How ya'll doing?" I said. 

"So We got a little something for you guys!" Usher said "You will be the ONLY batch to hear Justin's newest song before it's even released!" 

They all cheered "Add to that, My beautiful friend, Gen, would be singing a duet with me" 

I blushed when he called me beautiful. "Yeah, Right" I said sarcastically making his fans laugh.

The song started playing, I held on my microphone tightly. Justin started singing U smile.

"I'd wait on you forever and a day, Hand and foot, Your world is my world. Yeah." He smiled at his fans then looked at me. "Ain't no way you're ever gon' get Any less than you should 'Cause baby, You smile I smile (oh) Cause whenever You smile I smile Hey hey hey"

"Your lips, my biggest weakness Shouldn't have let you know I'm always gonna do what they say (hey)" I continued, everyone had their hands up in the air. Waving. "If you need me I'll come running From a thousand miles away When you smile I smile (oh whoa) You smile I smile Hey"

Justin walked over next to me and held my right cheek, his face near mine. "Baby take my open heart and all it offers Cause this is as unconditional as it'll ever get You ain't seen nothing yet I won't ever hesitate to give you more Cause baby (hey) You smile I smile (whoa) You smile I smile Hey hey hey"

"You smile, I smile, I smile, I smile, I smile, You smile, I smile, Make me smile baby" I echoed while holding on his shoulder.

So yeah, Skipping the singing part. We sat down on the edge of the stage. "So Guys, me and Justin are gonna' answer all your questions" I said.

A Girl raised her hand and I pointed my mic over to her "Are you guys Dating?" 

There were Ooohs and whispers everywhere. I looked over at Justin, "As a matter of fact, we are" he said. There were Yieees and Hearts everywhere.

I laughed "Omg!" I playfully slapped Justin on the arm "You Dork" I kissed him on the cheek.

Another hand was raised "A few weeks ago you were in London and was spotted on a Date with Bertie Gilbert too, did you guys date?"

My eyes widened in shock with the question "I'm sorry hun but we didn't date, we were just friends" I blushed.  

Another hand was raised "Justin, in three words, how'd you describe Gen?" 

"She's my World" Justin winked. 

Everyone was probably in awe. "So anymore questions?" I asked, changing the subject.