Chapter 12 : Meeting Her

Casey's P.O.V

Well I just woke up and as I turn to my left I find Aaron sleeping, still sitting in the chair and laying with his head on the edge of my bed... resting his head on his arms.

He looks so cute. I just wish I could kiss him one more time just to remember how it feels. To remember the feeling of our tongues dancing to the rhythm of our heart beats. To remember the sound of his hitched breathing. Leaning our heads against each other, catching our breath. Looking each other in the eye. I just want to kiss him so badly it hurts.

I then softly tell him ,"Aaron, wake up." He looks up at me so fast and asks ,"Is everything ok?" I nod and ask ,"Did you sleep like this the whole night?" He nods and says ,"And every other night I have slept here."

I then remember the 'Miss King' thing. I then say ,"You could've just slept at home, in your bed, in our dorm room." He then says ," No I didn't want to miss the second you wake up and yet I did."

I then ask ,"How did you get in here anyway. You aren't family?" He smiles, leans back into his chair and scratches the back of his neck saying ,"Well..."

I am playing completely clueless. I then curiously ask ,"Well... what?" He then says ,"I might have, accidentally or on purpose told them we are married."

I think it is hilarious and adorable that he would go through so much trouble just to see me. I then ask ,"And why would you do that?" He shrugs and says ,"I wanted to see you."

I then say ,"I know." He then frowns and asks ,"Know what?" He can be completely clueless sometimes. I then sarcastically say ,"About the whole married thing, Aary."

He then asks ,"Ohh... How do you know?" I then say ," The doctor that is assigned to me called me Miss King." He then says ,"Oh, shit. I am so sorry about that." I smile and say ," I must get use to it somehow."

He smiles and says ," I wasn't expecting that answer." I shake my head, smile and say ," You were expecting me to be angry at you and scream at you but I actually find it pretty sweet that you went through all that trouble."

His phone vibrates continuously and he eventually answers it. He then says ," Hello, Franco." And probably about five minutes later he says ,"Bye." And hangs up.

I look at him curiously and before I could ask he says ,"They are on their way to the hospital. They just entered New York City."

I smile and say ," I am excited and scared at the same time." He then says ,"You don't have to be scared that she won't like you because I know that you guys will get along great."

I then stand up and my legs are a bit wobbly. Aaron helps me to walk to the bathroom. He helps me get into the shower. I then ask ,"Why are you doing this?" He then says ," I can see you are still a little unstable and if I left you here the chances that you would pass out is about 88% according to your doctor because of the hot water. I would rather be safe then sorry."

I smile at him as he turns on the shower and helps me get in after he undressed me. He sees me smiling at him. He smiles back and asks ,"And now? What's that smile for?" I shrug and say ,"I don't know. I am just the luckiest girl ever."

He smiles and leans in to kiss me but instead he kisses me on the forehead. He exits the shower and says ,"Don't pass out for five minutes, okay. I want to get you your PJs." I don't remember bringing them or even wearing them. I guess he asked the doctor or even told him that I would be more comfortable in my PJs. I nod. He is truly the best.

I shower and about five minutes later he comes back with my PJs and its my favorite pair as well. As I am finished showering I try to take the towel but I my hand slips and I almost fall.

I turn off the shower and Aaron opens the door. He helps me out of the shower and as he does he wraps the towel around my wet body.

He dries me off and dresses me. As he is putting on my PJs I say ," I feel so useless now." He looks up at me and says ,"Don't you ever say that again. I meant what I said when I said through thick and thin. The last thing I want to do is to make you feel useless."

I then say ,"I am sorry I won't say it again." I brush my teeth and Aaron puts me back in my bed.

Just as he sits down the door opens. First she enters then my brother.

She is about my length. She has ash blonde hair with ligther high lights in. She has a strong jaw line and full lips. Her eyebrows are bold and on flick. Her eyes are some kind of mix between blue and green, a kind of light aqua color. Her nose is perfectly arched. Wow she is beautiful. Now I feel intimidated and scared even more.

She is wearing brown ankle boots with a beige skinny jean and a white tank top with a white strapless shirt underneath. And here I am in PJs looking like a complete mess while she looks like a chic model and my brother an Italian jock. They fit together so good its weird.

My brother walks up to me, hugs me and says ,"I thought you would never wake up." He let's go and says ,"You are truly stubborn at everything." I smile and say ," I missed you too."

He leans over the bed and greets Aaron. Aaron greets him back.

Franco then says ,"Casey this is Melanie, she is my surprise." I smile at her and say ,"Hey, nice to meet you. Sorry I look like a mess." She giggles and says ," No it's okay, you still look good." I laugh and say to Franco ," Yeahh, Aaron over here kind of spoilt the surprise and told me it was a girl you were bringing."

He then says ,"Well that's a bust then." I then say ,"No, no, no. It's not I would have looked worse and besides I was nervous as hell."

She frowns and asks ,"Why were you nervous?" I shrug and say ,"Well it's just that the girls he brought home usually end up being jealous on me because we are so close."

She smiles and says ,"Oh, yeah, that Franco told me about how close you two are and I won't get a smidge jealous because my brother and I have the exact same relationship as you two. We care a lot about each other. And besides those other bitches, sorry for my word but seriously... who gets jealous on their boyfriend's sister because he is giving her brotherly attention. It's childish."

My words exactly. I think Melanie and I are going to get along great. I smile and say ,"That is precisely my point. I mean my brother isn't the type of person to abandon someone or let someone feel awkward or out of place. So why get jealous if we are helping my mom with the food and making jokes and talking about pointless stuff?"

She smiles and says ,"I don't know. I find it so adorable when families do something together. Even the smallest of projects. From helping to wash dishes to building a tree house together. And that's what I love about Franco he helps where he can with what he can. He makes jokes when he is doing it. He can make a boring lecture so interesting. He says the most pointless things that are funny but it makes me remember the lecture because he was there."

I smile and say ,"Yeahh I know the feeling. The feeling of someone lighting up your world. Someone making every second of every day memorable just because you are spending time with them."

She then says ,"It sounds like you know what you are talking about."

She and I are going to be the best of friends I can feel it...

Even though I just met her I know she is going to be a part of our family because one of the main reasons is that she must get along with me and my parents. And by judging her attitude and personality she probably aced that test...