Chapter 7 : Getting to know Him

Aaron's P.O.V

I wake up and get up. I look at the time to see it indicates 10:45 in the morning. It's Saturday morning. On my usual routine I would be back from the gym by now and already showered and ready.

I make me some coffee and cereal. Just as I sit down to eat my cereal and drink my coffee there is a knock on the door.

I think to myself. Who the fuck would be here on 11 o'clock on a Saturday morning.

I stand up and look down at what I am wearing. I am only wearing boxers. It's not my problem. It's the person on the other side of the doors problem.

I walk to the door and open it. On the other side stands a guy that is my length maybe taller. He is a little bit more built than me since I wasn't able to gym for a whole year.

I than ask him ,"And you are?" He sticks his hand out for me to greet it and say ,"Warren and you?" I look at his hand and look at him and ask ,"Aaron. Why are you here?"

He slowly lowers his hand and says ,"I am here to pick up Casey." Anger spreads through my veins.

I than say ,"Well that's not gonna work cause..." she interrupts me and says ,"I am right here. Don't worry about making up an excuse, Aaron."

Warren than asks ,"Hey, Casey. You ready to go?" She than smiles and says ,"Yeah sure. Let me just get my phone."

She turns and walks back into her room. I than say ,"You better take care of her cause if you hurt her I swear I'll..." Warren interrupts me and says ,"You'll what? You screwed up your chance with her and you are worried that I'll hurt her. No fucking way I am gonna make the same mistake as you did."

Great. She told him. Before I could think of an answer. Casey is back. She than says ,"I am ready. We can go." He smiles at me and than even bigger at her and says ,"Great. Let's go, than."

She brushes past me and says ,"Bye, Aaron." She is out the door with another guy. I close the door. I am in shock. How could she?

Casey's P.O.V

As we walk in the hallway on our way out I look back at the door and realize how much I actually hurt Aaron right now. Shit. Now I feel bad.

I feel Warren take my hand. Intertwining our hands. He than asks ,"Are you ok?" I look down at our hands and smile look at him and say ,"I am great."

He than asks ,"Why do you look so panicky?" I than truthfully ask ,"What did he tell you?" Warren than without hesitation says ,"He said that I shouldn't hurt you or he'll hurt me."

I than say ,"How could he. He was the one that..." Warren touches my cheek which leaves me without words to say. He than smiles and says ,"Calm down. This day is about me and you. I won't let him make you sad. Not anymore. Otherwise we can go back now so I can fuck him up as bad as he did you."

Wow. I kinda like this side of Warren. I than say ,"Thank you." And hug him. He hugs me back. We walk out of the building in complete silence.

He than walks me to this matt black Lamborghini. I than ask him ,"Is this your car?" He nods and says ,"Yeah it is. Why?"

I walk over to the passenger side of the car as I caress the car's roof. I than ask ,"2016 Aventador Roadster?"

He nods and says ,"Wow. You know your cars." I smile as he unlocks the car and I ask ,"You didn't expect that, did you?"

He climbs in the car as did I. He than hesitantly but truthfully says ,"No, I didn't."
As we get into the car and he starts the car and starts to drive I say ,"I know my cars. I drive a 1968 Chevrolet Camaro that I restored myself."