Chapter 11 : No! Just No!

Aaron's P.O.V

I rush out the shower because my phone is ringing. I pick it up, swipe to answer. I didn't check who it is.

I then say ,"Hello?" I then hear a female voice that sounds like Angie say ,"She is awake." When she said that I froze.

She then asks again ," Aaron?" I then say ,"Yeah." She then asks ,"Are you ok?" I then say ,"I am ecstatic." She then says ,"Good because the last thing we need is for you to break down." I then say ,"I did. When I found out Casey was in a coma but I am fine now."

She then asks ,"Are you sure?" I nod and say ,"She is awake. I am better then ever." She then says ,"When she woke up earlier all she wanted to know is where you are." I then sigh and say ,"I feel like such an asshole for not being there when she woke up."

Angie then says ," No man. Relax, don't feel bad. She still loves you." I blink slowly and say as I sit on my bed ,"Sometimes I just want to say hello to her like I always do but then I remember she isn't mine anymore. That I lost her."

Angie then says ,"You will never loose her. You guys are going to make it." I then say ," I hope so but listen I got to go. I want to get to her as quick as possible." She then says ,"Okay, bye." I hang up.

And before I do anything else I call Franco. He answers within two rings and says ,"Hey, Aaron is everything ok?" I nod and say ," Everything is great. She woke up today." He then asks ,"Are you serious?" I nod and say ," Dead serious." I hear a distant call from the other side of the phone. I guess he took the phone away from his ear to say something.

He then says ," Baby, she woke up today." I hear Melanie say ," Really that's fantastic..." and as she talks her voice gets louder indicating she is walking closer. She continues ,"...babe. We should go visit her. I dying to have a conversation with her." He then says ," She will be excited to meet you." He then talks to me again and says ,"When you get to the hospital tell her I am coming to visit and I have a suprise." I then say ,"Okay, bye." He then says ,"Bye."

You are probably wondering who Melanie is. Well Melanie is Franco's long term girlfriend. He kept her a secret from Casey because he wanted her to be the right one. Because every time the girl he introduces to Casey sees how close Franco and Casey is they get jealous. When they get jealous over that Franco dumps them because it's very important to him that the girl he brings home gets along with his favorite sister.

I have met her and I know she and Casey will get along great. Franco told her about all the girls that left because of that reason and Melanie said she won't get jealous because her and her brother have the same type of relationship.

I get dressed and get my cellphone. I rush to my car and own my way to my car Henri stops me and asks ,"What's the rush, dude?" I then say ,"She woke up today."

He then says ,"That's amazing news. I have a test to study for tomorrow so I will visit after." I then say ,"No problem see you there."

We have all gotten so close over these last two weeks or almost two weeks. Casey made us all grew closer to each other. We all know her in some way or another and we still care a lot.

I climb in my car and drive to the hospital. I drove over the speed limit so many times it's only God I need to thank that I didn't get pulled over.

I stop at the hospital and I rush into her room. As I walk into the hospital on my way to Casey's room I greet some of the nurses and doctors. I have gotten to know them because this is where I got diagnosed. I spent about a month here before they transferred me. So I know most of them and spending another week and a half here with Casey being in a coma and all I caught up with everyone.