Chapter 4 : Jealousy

Casey's P.O.V

I woke up before Aaron so I can get out of there. I hope when I get back from the admissions office my brother would be there to give me my machine. It felt so good to be in Aaron's arms again but wrong as well. I don't know how to explain it.

I get to my class : History

I see that I have history with Henri. When he sees me he walks to me and greets me. I greet him back. We go into the lecture hall and wait for the lecturer.

We take our seats in the mean time. He than looks at me and asks ,"Did you get the rest of your stuff yet?" I shake my head and say ,"No. Not me." He frowns and asks ,"What do you mean?" I than look at him and say ,"Aaron, he got it for me." He slowly nods and asks ,"Why?" I shrug.

He than asks ,"He is trying. Come on. Why don't you give him another chance?" I shrug and ask ,"I don't know. I mean I want to but I also don't, know what I mean?" He nods and says ,"Yeah. Head vs Heart." Just as he said that the lecturer came in. He is male and looks in his mid 40's. He than says ,"Hi, class. My name is, Mr. Grey. I will be your history teacher."

I am sure you don't want to hear our boring history lecture.

Aaron's P.O.V

When I wake up she is gone. It felt so good to hold her in my arms again. I missed that.

I get ready and go to my class. I am in NYU's music program. When I was on my way to my class a girl starts talking to me.

"So what's your major?" she asks. I than ask ,"I am in the music program and you?" She than says ,"I am a business major." I than ask ,"So you like to work?"

She nods and starts off ,"Yeah. Well..." but I zone her out when I see Casey walking with that Henri dude again. Seriously why am I so jealous. She than asks ,"What's your name?" I than ask ,"Aaron and yours?" She than says ,"Zara."

I than say ,"Your name is different." She than says ,"Yeah. I know." I than say ,"Well, see you around, Zara. I gotta go." I walk to Casey and drag her away from Henri. I get her around the corner and press her against the wall with my arms at the side of her face.

She than looks at me and asks ,"What are you doing, Aaron?" I look down at her and ask ,"Isn't it hard for you?" She looks at her feet and says as she looks back up at me ,"It's fucking hard seeing you every day and what hurts the most is that I still want to kiss you and that I still love you but it will always be at the back of my mind that you'll maybe or can even leave again."

I than say ,"It wasn't my decision to leave." She than looks at me ,"You could have at least told me you were leaving." She says as she walks away from me.

I walk to class and my mind is gonna be everywhere but on the lecture.

Casey's P.O.V

After Aaron and I had that talk I went straight to the bathroom. I stood there for a couple of minutes and stare at myself in the mirror.

I than say ,"I am stronger than this." A girl comes out of one of the toilets and asks ,"Are you ok?" I shake my head and say ,"No but it's a long story. Hi I am Casey Blue."

She smiles and asks ,"I am Angie Brown. Is it ok if I call you Blue?" I nod in response. I am slowly crying. She than says ,"Well, Blue. Why don't we go out for coffee and you can tell me your long story that is making you so sad." I nod and say ,"Sounds great."

I take some tissue and gently wipe my face. We walk to what I assume is her car. We climb and drive as we drive I ask ,"Why do you care? Most girls would think I am weird for talking to myself in a university's bathroom mirror."