Chapter 6 : Why?

Casey's P.O.V

Today is Friday...

I have just gotten back from my afternoon class and I am extremely bored.

I decide to text Angie.

Me:"Hey what are you doing tonight?"

She texts me back within a few minutes.

Angie:"Hey, Blue. Nothing much. Me and a couple of friends are going out."

Before I could answer she texts me again.

Angie:"Wanna join?"

I smile at the question and immediately text back. Not wanting to stay in this depressing place on a Friday night.

Me:"Yeah sure. Sounds great but I don't want to mess up your plans."

Angie:"No man. You aren't. Besides I think you need to get out of that depro place at least once."

I than text back saying...

Me:"Yeah I do. And thanks for letting me join. What time do I need to be ready?"

Angie:"No problem... And we'll pick you up at 7 tonight. Just be in front of ur building."

Me:"Ok cool. What should I wear? And if you don't mind me asking, how many friends are going with you?"

Angie:"Casual to formal if you know what I mean... and it's me, my boyfriend and three of our friends..."

Me:"Ok. See ya guys at 7."

Angie:"Cool. See you than..."

I lay on my bed and just letting time pass. It's around 4o'clock in the afternoon and I am just bored out of my mind.

I don't have any assignments due for Monday so I have nothing to do.

I decide to draw a little because I haven't gotten a chance to draw outside classes.

*A hour and fifteen minutes later*

I just finished my drawing. I drew out of my head so whatever was in my head is now on the piece of paper in front of me.

I take a closer look at what I drew. It is a couple that are fighting with each other but still love each other. Wow. That's exactly what's happening to me. Guess I couldn't get it out of my mind. Tonight I am gonna forget about it for a while.

I look at the time. It indicates 17:22, so I decide to stand up and take a shower. I get in the shower and wash my hair, body and face. I shave everything that needs shaving and I get out of the shower.

I walk into my room dry myself off and throw the towel over the bathroom door to dry.

I am busy rummaging through my closet for something casual but formal when I suddenly hear a too familiar voice say ,"I missed that sight."

I turn around and look at Aaron. Shit I forgot to close my door leading out of my room.

I walk to him and say ,"It was your own fault." I push him out of the room and close my bedroom door. I go back to searching for clothes to wear.

Aaron's P.O.V

Oh my God how I missed that sight. Let me tell you this from my point of view.

I get out of my room to get some food when I smell a too familiar scent. I lean into Casey's room and found her naked searching for clothes. She showered because her hair is wet and I guess she is going out considering it is Friday.