Chapter 12

Shyla's Pov

I got into my locker room and Dean or Lisa wasn't here. I'm assuming they left. I leaned against the wall to catch my breath only for the locker room door to open to a very pissed Seth. I laughed and shook my head. Seth turned around shutting and locking the door. I crossed my arms and looked at him. Seth grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"You don't need this." Seth said untying my shirt. "Do I really now?" I asked smirking. "Yeah, you don't need these either." Seth said, unbuttoning my shorts and underwear pulling them down. "Now isn't this a little unfair? You have more layers on than me." I said. Seth pulled off his shirt and pushed me against the wall.

"Is that better princess?" Seth asked choking me. I gasped. I've never seen this side of Seth. What did Dean show Seth? Seth kissed me. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around Seth's neck. Seth bit my bottom lip asking for an entrance, but I declined.

"So that's how you want to play?" Seth said, breaking away from the kiss. Seth took his hand off of my neck and started sucking at it looking for my sweet spot. I gasped once he found it. I felt Seth smirk and nibble at that spot. "Seth." I moaned out. "That's right baby girl. Let it out, let everyone know who you belong to." Seth growled against my ear.

   Seth unbuttoned his jeans and pulling down his jeans and boxers. I got down on my knees and took his length in my hand slowly pumping it. Seth moaned. I licked the tip to tease him. Seth groaned, pushing my head down farther on his dick making me gag. Seth moaned. "You don't tease daddy understand?" Seth said. 

  I nodded and continued bobbing my head. Seth had his hands on my head guiding me. I took Seth out of my mouth and pushed him down on the couch. I straddled him positioning himself at my entrance. Seth placed his hands on my waist and slammed himself into me. I moaned and grabbed a hold of Seth's shoulder. Seth groaned and continued slamming into me. 

  "Seth." I moaned out. "That is right baby let them know who you belong to. Let them know you are mine." Seth said sucking my neck leaving hickies. I groaned, which soon turned into a moan. Seth chuckled deeply and slammed into me deeply. I grabbed onto his back scratching at it. "Harder." I groaned.

   "Anything for you princess." Seth said going deeper and harder. I gasped and moaned. "You are so fucking tight." Seth groaned. After a few minutes I felt Seth twitch inside of me. "Seth. I'm close." I said. "I can tell by how tight you are princess." Seth said chuckling.

   I kissed Seth hard and he bit my lip which resulted in him, causing my bottom lip to bleed. I groaned in pleasure as I release and soon after so did Seth. I got off of him and lay on the couch panting. "That was amazing. I should beat you more." I said smirking. "Maybe you should. Or maybe I should just go rougher on you." Seth said.

   "Well, I am going to take a shower." I said, standing up wobbling a little bit. "I'll join you in a minute. I'm not done with you." Seth said, winking at me and slapping my ass. I giggled and walked into the bathroom.