Chapter 4

Shyla's Pov.

9 months later

It was October 19, 2014 it was the ninth month in my pregnancy. I was in pain. "I hate being pregnant." I said. Seth was out and I was at home. I try to stand, but I felt a trickle down my leg. My water broke. I called Seth. "Seth." I said. "Yes, dear?" Seth asked. "It's time." I said. "Oh shit. I'll be home soon." Seth said. I walked out and I saw him out there and we left.

Time Skip

I woke up hearing Lisa crying. I feed her and she was back to sleep. I know that it was time to get back in shape. I worked out all day.

*Flashback*

It was my first day in WWE and I saw all of the WWE superstars and I saw the people I didn't want to see. It was Randy, Mike, Maria, and Kelly. I walked in with John. John never told them I was in their high school. I walked to my locker room because I heard that my tour guide person was there. I walked in and I saw Seth and the guys. "Uh, hi, I'm Shyla. Vince told me you guys were to show me around?" I said. The guys nodded.

Time Skip

When we were finished, I walked by John's locker room. I heard a moan, I walked in and I saw him and Eve Torres. "John." I said. He looks over at me. "Shyla I can explain." John said. You have cheated on me too many times John I'm done with you." I said walking out of the locker room.

*Flashback ends*

I walked down to the gorilla. I heard my music play and I ran out to the ring. The crowd was going insane. I got in the ring and I grabbed a microphone. I smiled. "Miss me?" I said.

Time Skip

I walked back to my locker room. I hug Aj and she leaves. I walk to go take a shower. I get finished and I put on my pjs and walked out. I saw John holding Lisa. "Hey John." I said, sitting down with John. "When was she born?" John asked. "Yesterday." I said. "Wow." John said.

Time Skip

I walked to Kaitlyn's locker room. I knock. "Shyla come on in." Kaitlyn said. I walked in and I sat down by her. "Is that your daughter." Kaitlyn asked. Yeah, you want to hold her." I asked. "Uh, sure." Kaitlyn said.

Time Skip

Me and Seth were back at the hotel, but we didn't share a room with Dean or Roman. I fed Lisa and she was out.

If you are reading this story and you've already read it. I deleted one of the parts. So now there are 13 chapters to this story.