Chapter 11

1 Year Later

"Here is your winner and the new WWE Divas Champion. Shyla!" Lillian said. I was crying as the referee handed me the title. I finally did it. After years of not being able to get my hands on the title I finally got it back. The crowd cheered and I raised the title above my head. Seth came into the ring and hugged me.

"You did it babe." Seth said kissing me. I kissed back and looked back at my title. Seth and I got out of the ring and went backstage. "Shyla! Can I get a word with you about winning the WWE Divas Championship." Renee asked. I nodded. "So Shyla after everything that has transpired since you lost the Divas title a couple years back due to becoming pregnant. How does it feel to become on top again?" Renee asked.

"Ya know Renee. When I found out I was pregnant, I was ecstatic, but then I realized that I'd have to give up my Divas title, but I didn't regret it. Now that I'm back on top. I feel amazing. You never realize in the moment it happens. You go from being a nobody from a small town in Indiana to the greatest WWE Diva of all time. Working day in and day out trying to fight your way to victory to win in the end." I said looking at my title and walking away.

I got into my locker room and saw Dean watching Lisa. Ever since Renee came into the WWE Dean has been so much better. It doesn't change the fact he is the lunatic. I sat down next to Dean and he looked at me. Looking away and then looking again. "You won?" Dean said. "Yeah." I said.

"Congrats." Dean said. "Uncle Dean? Mommy? Where is Daddy?" Lisa asked. I smiled. "I'm right here princess." Seth said, walking through the door. "Daddy!" Lisa said running up to her dad hugging his leg.

Seth smiled and picked her up. "If you want Renee and I can watch Lisa tonight." Dean said winking at Seth. "Oh dean you've already done so much for us." I said. "I insist. Champ." Dean said. I giggled. "That's my nickname." Seth said.

"On Austin's Channel." I said. I heard a knock on the door. Seth opened the door and Austin was there. "Speak of the devil and shall appear." Seth said. Austin shook his head. "We are looking for more people on UUDD." Austin said. "Alright." Seth said.

"They have been asking for Shyla to appear on the show and play something with us. They have seen her pop her head in that's about it though." Austin said. I stood up and slapped Dean's arm. "Looks like you are watching Lisa tonight. Thank you so much Dean." I said hugging him. "It's nothing Shyla. You deserve to have a break every once and a while." Dean said.

I nodded and walked with Austin and Seth. "What are we playing today?" Seth asked. "Your favorite. It's the Madden Tournament." Austin said. "Oh yes. Finally, I get to win for my 3 year." Seth said, slapping and rubbing his hands together. We got to the room and we saw Kofi, Mike, and Sasha.

"Finally not the only girl doing Madden this year!" Sasha said. I laughed and hugged Sasha. We all got situated and Austin started recording. "Hello everyone, my name is Austin Creed and it's finally here Madden 2K17 is here." Austin said. Everyone cheered. I had a hood on so nobody could see me yet. "So as you guys have requested for as long as this channel has been up you asked for her and we got her. Introducing the new WWE Divas Champion. Shyla Rollins." Austin said.

I took off the hood and waved. "Or you could just call me Shyla you don't have to add in the Rollins part." I said. "What do you not like when people say your last name?" Seth asked pretending to be offended. "Or, it's just the fact that you are going to be rollin off of the tournament ballet real soon." I said. The guys laughed and Seth laughed. "I don't think that'll happen sweetheart. I am the champ." Seth said.

"Says the one who lost it earlier tonight." I said. Everyone started going crazy. Seth stared at me with a glare. I was most definitely going to get it tonight. "Anyways, even though I am enjoying the fact you're roasting your husband lets get into the tournament." Austin said high fiving me. "Wait, she has yet to pick a nickname." Sasha said. "What do you want your nickname to be?" Austin asked.

"How about the Roast Queen?" I asked. "I like it." Kofi said. "I would have gone with corn, but I think Roast Queen suits me better." I said. "Why corn?" Mike asked. "We grew up in corn country MM." I said. "True enough." Mike said. "Anyways, first up we have what could end a possible marriage. The Champ vs The Roast Queen." Austin said.

"You ready to lose to the Chicago Bears?" Seth asked. "I don't think I am." I said choosing my team. "Really the Steelers?" Seth said. "You have a problem with it?" I asked. "She always gets so defensive about this team I swear." Seth said. "You want to make a bet on who wins this?" I asked. "Fine what is the bet?" Seth asked.

"If I win against you tonight. I get bragging rights." I said. "If I win?" Seth asked with a grin. I sighed. "I won't talk shit about the Bears." I said. "Deal." Seth said. "Alright." I said.

Time Skip

It was a close game. Seth and I were tied and it was the last quarter with only 10 seconds left and it was my ball. I threw the ball deep to Le'veon Bell. Bell caught it and ran. Seth's character tried to catch up to me, but I got it in the end zone and with that the game was over. I froze up as Seth glared at me. I laughed. Everyone was silent. I cheered for myself and booked it out of the room. I ran down the hall. "Shyla get back here!" Seth yelled chasing me.

I know I'm bad at roasting and burning people. >_<