Chapter 6

Shyla's Pov

I get ready to walk out with Lisa. "You ready. Now yes Vince changed it last second to you facing Kelly." I asked. "'I'm a little nervous." Lisa said. "Don't worry, you will be fine." I said, hugging her as her music played. We walked out and we walked down the ramp to the ring. I just smile.

I watch the match as it goes on and it turns out Lisa is pretty good. She won, she got out and I hugged her and we walked backstage. "You did great out there." I said. "Thanks." Lisa said. "I told you not to be nervous and hey, it was our biggest threat in high school so good job." I said, hugging her again as I see Kelly come up to us. "Ok Shyla listen, who is this." Kelly said.

"Lisa." I said. "Like Lisa Barker." Kelly said. "Well, it could be why would you care." I said. "I want to apologize." Kelly said. "For what?" I asked. "For being mean to her in high school." Kelly said. "Well, if you want, you have to get passed me and you have to apologize to me as well." I said.

"For what you're my best friend." Kelly said. "Oh really lets see the year 2007." I said. "Wait, Shyla Hillman? Kelly said, surprised. "Yeah, well guess what you did not remember me, nobody does I've changed I was wwe divas champion and an engaged woman." I said. I walked away as Kelly walked into Lisa's locker room. I walked into my locker room, locked the door and took a small nap.

*Flashback*

It was the day after the prom and I sat with Lisa and I didn't walk the whole day. All I know is that I felt like shit everyday. I lived alone. My mom left. My brother and sister are in college. There was this one boy that did catch my eye though. He was new.

His name was John. He ended up as a cool kid. I was sitting down one day at a table and John came and sat by me. "Hi." John said. I didn't talk to him. I saw Lisa and her friends. I kept eating and then I left. John kept following me. I ran home after the day was over.

The next day

When class was over I ran to my locker. John came up to my locker. "Is there something you need." I asked. "Yeah." John said. "What?" I asked. "I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" John asked. "Sure, I guess." I said, walking away and continued with the day.

It was lunch time. I walked up and almost sat down, but John pointed at me to come over. I shook my head no and say down. He walked up to me. "So i'm guessing you don't talk a lot." John said. I nodded. We talked until it was time to go home.

John offered me to drop me off, but I wanted to walk. I got home and got ready for my date with John. I wasn't fat I was just ugly. I made sure I took a shower brushed my teeth I took out a dress and put on makeup. It was about time. I put on the dress and I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door to see John.

He walked me to his car he opened up my door. I thanked him after we were done with our date and I came home. I walked in and took off everything and put on pjs and went to bed.