Chapter 3

Shyla's Pov

My music played and I walked out to the ring. Seth was all dressed up in the middle of the ring and he called me down to the ring. I got into the ring and grabbed a microphone. "I'm out here. So what's going on babe?" I asked. "Shyla we've known each other since we first got on NXT and that was years ago and I knew that when I first saw you that you had to be the one for me. I promise you that I will always protect, care and love you." Seth said getting down on one knee.

I gasped and turned my head, looking at him. "Shyla Nicole Hillman, will you do the honors of being my wife?" Seth asked. I started crying and nodded. The crowd was mixed. Seth put the ring on my finger and kissed me. "I love you so much." Seth said. "I love you too." I said.

Seth walked over to the ropes and pulled up the last rope so I can get out. I smiled and got out of the ring. Seth got out of the ring and picked me up, bridal style carrying me backstage.

Time Skip

I wake up and see Seth still asleep. He woke up and kiss my head. "Morning, my beautiful soon to be wife." Seth said. "Morning." I said, smiling. I went to take a shower and then put on clothes and went to go see Seth. "Hey." I said. "Hi. So tonight's raw." Seth said. "Yeah, I know. I have to say something when I get there to the wwe universe." I said. "Why can't you tell me now?" Seth asked. "It is a surprise." I said. "Where is it tonight?" Seth asked. "It is in Cleveland, Ohio." I said.

Time Skip

I went back to the gorilla. I just got the damn thing now I have to give it up. I heard my music play and I walk down to the ring. I get a mic and start to hear the crowd say. I smile at them. "Ok, so I have something to say. I'm going to be out of wwe for awhile and I have to give up the wwe divas title. Well, I want to tell the person that is going to be getting the title good luck because there are some strong and beautiful women backstage that would do anything for this title, but I'm leaving wwe for a couple of months. Maybe years." I said. "What!" The crowd said. "Now here is why I'm leaving now you'd be surprised, but I'm pregnant." I said. "What!" The crowd said.

Shyla's Pov

I came backstage to see a very happy Seth. I looked at Seth. I said in my head. We got back to my locker room. "So Shyla that was your big announcement." Seth said. "Yeah." I said, kissing him. I put on my clothes back on and I grab my stuff and look at Seth. "Ready to go?" I asked. "You aren't carrying those. I got this." Seth said, grabbing my stuff. I rolled my eyes. "You aren't going to let me do a damn thing that could be difficult for me are you?" I asked. "Damn right." Seth said, opening the door.