Letter To My Sister Louri

I didn't actually write this letter. My friend, Zach, wrote it to his girlfriend, Louri, who is my sister. @louri16

It's a very well-written letter. Actually, it's an e-mail he sent to her but it's still very well-written. He has given me permission to put it in my book.

Good afternoon, my beautiful queen. There is nothing better than waking up with you on my mind, after spending the night thinking and dreaming about you. When I think about you, when I dream about you, the best thoughts come to mind.

I hope that today you woke up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with all your beauty, to bring more beauty to this lovely little world of ours.

You give me hope in any situation, from the time you wake up, when I tell you 'good morning' to the very moment we go to sleep and I bid you good night, wishing you to have sweet dreams.

You have the wonderful ability to transform anything into something more beautiful, as you add warmth and happiness to our wonderful world.

Without you, my life would be sadder and the days would be darker. I hope you have woken up today, feeling cheerful.

I love you, Louri.

Hugs and kisses from your biggest fan,

Zach