Prologue - My WWE Ambitions

• Dedicated to CM Punk, for finally calling lame John Laurinitius pathetic :)

These past few weeks of near misses and blood, sweat and tears have finally come to an end: this is it. The final of NXT Season 3 has finally come and I was up against Kaitlyn as a contender for the WWE contract.

At this point, so many things were running through my head as I stared at myself in the mirror of my locker room that I shared with my pro; Beth Phoenix.

'Knock, knock,' I turned around a little startled to greet Kaitlyn's friendly face.

'Hey, what's up?' I asked, a smile on my face.

'Nervous?' I looked at her in the reflection of the mirror as I adjusted my aqua blue top and shorts, playing with the diamond like gems that lined the side of my shorts.

'Yeah, a little, you?' I asked, sighing the nerves out.

'Yeah, I've been waiting for this opportunity ever since I could remember, and to win would be spectacular!' I smiled weakly and applied my lip gloss. Kaitlyn then grabbed her mascara and stood next to me. I sighed as we beautified ourselves in silence.

'Well, I'm heading out, good luck,' Kaitlyn then slowly started walking out, stopping in the doorframe.

'What ever happens, best friends?' I turned around to look Kaitlyn in the eyes and smiled, a tear running down my face in happiness.

'Best friends,' I put up my pinky finger and she locked hers with mine, shaking it in unity. She wiped my tear away and hugged me, patting my shoulder as she walked towards her pro, Vickie Guerrero.

I walked back to the mirror and took one last look at myself, trying to build the courage to confront my fate.

'You ready?' I turned around and saw Beth, as dominant as ever in her strapless top and shorts with the Woman's Championship firmly placed on her shoulder. I sighed loudly.

'Yep, let's do this,'

*************

Kaitlyn and I stood in the ring with our pros beside us; the fans on the edge of their seats awaiting the result. We all looked at Matt Striker who was smirking, hyping up the fans to the result.

'And the winner, of NXT Season 3 is...' Kaitlyn and I watched as the tron flicked through our faces at a fast pace. I kept trying to catch my breath as the suspense killed me, Beth could tell so she grabbed my arm and squeezed it.

'You did everything you could, you will win,' I looked at Beth and smiled as she reassured my constantly rising nerves.

'Emily!' the shock was instant, tears started welling in my eyes and the crowd went wild. I covered my mouth with my hands and Beth and I hugged; jumping up and down in excitement.

I then turned to the turnbuckle and stood on the ropes; embracing the constant cheers of the crowd; my hands up in the air in celebration.

'Give it up for Emily!' the crowd roared again as I hugged Matt. Kaitlyn then came behind me and hugged me.

'Congrats,' she whispered in my ear, making me smile that she was happy for me.

'So Emily? Are you ready to dominate the Divas division now that you're officially a Diva?'

'Of course Matt! I was mentored and trained by, and I put heaps of emphasis on this, the most dominant diva in the WWE today! Beth Phoenix taught me everything I needed to know and I'm ready to tackle any challenge that's thrown my way,' I looked at Beth as she smiled at me. I smiled back in excitement.

'So, which title do you plan on challenging for?' I looked at Matt and at the whole crowd who yelled insanities at me to make a decision.

I smiled at Beth, who knew my decision. She smiled back at me in excitement.

'You know what Matt? I'm not ready for a title shot. I'm just gonna feel around for a while and properly earn my title shot,'

'But Emily, you did earn it,' Matt looked at me with his eyebrow raised. I just looked at him and smiled.

'It's my decision at the end of the day,'

'Well then, everyone give it up for your NXT winner, Emily!' the crowd roared again and my smile beamed for miles!

WWE, here I come!

***********

Vote, comment, fan :)

(Pictures on the side are of A.J Lee, but A.J is how I see Emily portrayed so... no haters please...)