W H E N I T A L L B E G U N -8-

W H E N  I T  A L L   B E G U N : Unforgettable

Lerya's POV

So, he's going to Australia far away from me. I hope that he will be okay, be happy and most of all... Remember me....

The both of us might not have touched each for 10 years but I hope, we will share our feelings together.

I admit, I'm a little scared that he will find someone way better than me. Fairer skin, blue eyes, fasionable and most of all she's batter at things than me.

But, I should trust him, every move I makes, every time I wait patiently, every rainy day, and every morning I wake up. I'll remember him... Always.

Someone knocked on the door silently, that'd Leon I'm sure "Come in!" he opened the door and it was really Leon, he then called out me name.

"Lerya?" Leon said in a monotone voice "Are you okay, your thinking too deep I guess..."

"No I'm not..." I responded abscondedly "So when will be your flight?" as I said worriedly.

"Tomorrow at 2pm." he replied. I looked at him in the eyes with myself full of fake smiles so that he wouldn't get worried when he will leave me. "We will come with you to the airport." I said in a calm voice, he smiled at me and said "Lerya, before I will go, I want to give you something." I was wondering what is it so I asked "What is it then?" he just told me while smiling "Close your eyes first." I just did what he told me. He held my hand and I asked "What is it?" he just said "Trust me." I continued closing me eyes then I suddenly felt his lips pressing against me. I surprisely opened my eyes as he kissed me, I closed my eyes again to feeling his lips pressing against mine.

He slowly broke the kiss and I looked at him in the eyes and spoke with a brittled voice "Ahh... U-Uh..." he smiled at me and said "I'll leave you me first kiss and that first kiss will be our remembrance while I'm away." I blushed deeply as he said those words, I punched him the shoulder because of embarassment "W-why so sudden?!" he just looked at me and said "I just feel like I want to kiss you and luckily, you took my first one." he chuckled and said "I love you." I just looked away, pouted and said "S-stop it..." he looked with right eyebrow lift up "Where's my I love you too?" I just looked at him and said forcefully "I-I love you... T-too..." he smied in gladness as I looked at him, he hugged me and said "I will not forget you Lerya, I promise." I hugged back and said "I won't forget you too." a tear suddenly fell down from my eye.

*a wild mom suddenly opened the door without knocking*

The both of us looked at the door while we are hugging, mom just stared at the both of us, the two of us immediately untwined out hands and mom saw us, she then said "I'm sorry... Well... I guess... I gotta go now."

Leon and me watched mom walk away the room, she stopped and signaled her to let me come, I then walked towards her wondering what she wants, I was in front of her and she told me "Your too young to do that and your not yet married." I was surprised on what she said, I then replied in a quiet voice "We are just hugging!" she just giggled and said "I was just kidding, foods ready."I slapped my face with my palm, I returned to me room and told Leon "Foods ready." he smiled and nodded, he held my hand as we went down together. Wait! HE HELD MY HAND! J-just let him be.

I immediately sat on my own chair then Leon followed me and sat next beside me. Mom looked at the both of us then smiled "Aww.... The both of you looks perfect." Leon responded "Thanks." mom was a little surprised on Leon's reply. Leon looked at my mom with a very determined face "May I court your daughter?" my mom was a little surprised and smiled with gladness and resoonded without hesitation "Yes!" Leon was surprised with her sudden yes, he just smiled and said "I will come home soon, I promise." mom just said "Just don't forget to exchange emails, we have technologies now so it's easier for you to get connected." he said "I will."

Mom just smiled and said "Okay everyone, let's eat!"

This is the best time of my life.

He will always be in my heart.

Distance will not destroy us, but rather strengthen us.

I will wait for him.

Unforgettable....

~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~

So hi guys! It's a me Joshz the Neko-mancer! Yeah, I didn't go to school by the way, rather than that my nose really hurts because of sinusitis. I'm sickly that's why but rather than my sickly self I'm dangerous. Well I hope you like this new chapter.

By the way, this is dedicated to all those people who are on a long disrance relationship. Stay strong! ( ò wó)9

-Jöshż thë Nëkö-mäncër®