W H E N I T A L L B E G U N -3-

W H E N  I T  A L L  B E G U N : Getting to know each other.

Leon's POV

As we introduce ourselves, we decided on things and try to know  more on wach sides.

"So, wanna go out with me tomorrow? I'm free." she responded "I would love to, but I don't know if my parents will let me."

I was thinking if I can go with her so that her parents will allow her to come with me. So I responded "I'll come with you." her face suddenly changed and looked at me surprisely "W-what? B-but!" I spoke back calmly "So you can't." she was panicking, she was holding her hair tightly and moved her head from side to side rapidly and begun to talk to me with a puppy dog eyes and said "I waaaant.... " While I look at her eyes, it looks like she wanted to cry. I gave out a smile and said "I'll come with you, but you need to intoduce me to your parents." she said "I will but I hope that they will not get a bad idea." I asked her "Is your parents strict?" she responded "No..." I asked again "Malicious?" she responded with a mad face "Hey!!!" I was shocked and apologized "S-sorry!" I sighed and said "If they didn't passed that kind of qalifications, then I'll acompany you and introduce me to your parents, besides it's also getting dark and a girl shouldn't be all alone walking at night." she looked around side to side and agreed at my opinion.

I accompanied her as we walk on the streets, as we reached her house she was beside me about to cry, I'm wondering what is happening to her but she kinda looks cute with that face.

She pressed the doorbell and a person came out to see who is outside, it was her mother, she looks a little young to be a mother, maybe she is using some beauty products, or maybe she got married at a very young age. Well it doesn't matter I'm just here to ask if it is okay that me and Lerya can go anywhere tomorrow.

I looked at Lerya and I think she about to cry again but why?

Her mom spoke out and said "Oh hi Lerya you're back!" she smiled noticed me at the back "Oh who is this cute guy you are with?" she addressed me as cute... It's kinda embarassing.

Lerya begun to spoke out nervously "Mom.... T-th-this is... L-L-L-Leon....." I waved at her mom calmly and greeted "Good evening and nice to meet you."

she smiled at me and said "Oh... What a polite guy. I remembered your, he is very polite at my parents and kind to me."

I just smiled and looked at Lerya, she is sweating like she jogged a million lap.

Her mom then spoke out "It's getting cold here so come inside!" Leya walked first then followed her, I can't stop thinking what is wrong with her, the door was open wide, as she walked inside it suddenly close, a little inch more to step inside their house.

I knocked and her mom shouted "Come in don't be shy!"  asI opened the door and a bucket of water poured down and soaked me wet, then the bucket fell in my head and I fell on the floor and sat down, I scratched the sore part on my head. Lerya ran to help me and she said "This is the reason why I don't invite guys on the house!" I stood up and smiled at her, I then said "Nah... It's okay. I need to ask permission to your mom so that we can go anywhere tomorrow." she looked at me in the eyes and smiled with joy, then she said "T-thank you..."

I pat her head with my wet right hand. I looked at her mom as she walked towards us and just smiled "Thank you for taking my daughter home here safely." I responded politely "Your welcome." she then smiled at me and she quickly threw a wet towel at me and miraculously I caught it with my bare left hand swiftly, but she out smarted me and threw another wet towel.

She then shouted "SCORE!!!" I don't know what is she talking about but I think she likes to play pranks on boys ,maybe that's why Lerya is scared on taking me here, Lerya suddenly cried out "MOM!! STOP! IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!" she begun to keep quiet and stopped with the pranks. Her mom begun to ask "What's wrong honey?" Lerya replied madly "He just wanted to ask permission!" her mom asked "About what?" Lerya responded "He wanted to ask permission if I can come with him tomorrow strolling."

Her mom looked at me and smile "Okay. You have my permission." as Lerya's mom said that, she smiled and hugged her tightly and said "Thanks mom... He is the only friend I have." her mom hugged her back lightly and smiling with gladness.

Her mom said "If it will make you happy, then I will allow you. But..." Lerya and I gulped our salivas as she said but.

Her mom said "He should take you home before midnight." she smiled at Lerya lightly.

Lerya became happy and smiled at her. I was wondering... Why before midnight? That's a weird curfew. Well, it doesn't matter.

Her mom looked at mw and said "Sorry for the wet prank. I mostly do that to boys who comes at our house, except for my husband's work mates."

So that's why Lerya doesn't want me to come to their house. *sigh* weird parents.

Her mom said "I'll get you some clothes." she went up stairs and waited for her... When she got back I suddenly sneezed.

Her mom said "Bless you!" Lerya's mom bought the

clothes and handed it to me saying "You caught a cold, don't worry I'll give you a medicine later after you change your clothes. Change you clothes at that room and sit right there after you changed your clothes." I nodded at her and walked to the specific room she mentioned.

Her mom likes to do pranks on other people,she is somehow kinda weird but she is kind. I hope Lerya's dad is kind also. *removes his clothes*