W H E N I T A L L B E G U N -5-

W H E N  I T  A L L  B E G U N : It's time!

Leon's POV

This is the day that the both of us will go strolling but first-things-first. Wallet, check, credit card, check, phone, check. I should call Lerya now, but I don't have any number of her! Wait... I don't have Lerya's number but I have her mom's number? I'll just call her mom...

*calling her mom*

"Hello?" Lerya's mom on phone "Oh hey Leon! Come here at the house! Lerya is not yet ready but polite boys are the best boys come here! Bye bye!"

*phone hang-up*

That's fast. Well okay, I'll go to their house. 

I walked and arrived at Lerya's house, I was about to press the doorbell but Lerya's mom went outside and opened the gate for me. I'm wondering how did she know I was already outside? She's a wizard! No! A psychic!

Well who cares, I'm here to hang out with Lerya andnget to know more on each other.

Lerya's mom invited me "Leon come in, Lerya is still getting ready." I responded "Oh okay... I can wait." I entered and went inside their house. Her mom told me to sit on the sofa and wait for her. 

Lerya's mom sat beside me and askes me a question "Leon, do you have a girlfriend?" I responded "I don't have any, I'm still looking for girl that will pass the qualifications that I want." her mom just smiled at me and asked again "What kind of qualifications do you like on a girl?" I shrugged and said "I wanna keep it as a secret... Because if someone will know it maybe they will cheat and try to act on the qualifications I want." her mom just smiled at me, she looked at me in the eyes sincerely and said "Leon your a nice guy." I was flattered and said "Thanks." she responded "Thank you for making her as you friend, she is always sad and lonely, and now I can see in her face that she is happy. Thank you Leon." I responded "You don't need to thank me, I just wanted to help her because I hate people being lonely, that's why." she giggled out and said "Your really kind hearted aren't you!" she laughed and stood up, she smiled and looked in my eyes sincerely "Don't hurt her feelings. I beg you." I responded "I will."

After I said those words, Lerya just got out of her room, we looked at her, she was wearing a sky blue shirt, with a blue blasers, a dark blue mini-skirt with a big blue ribbon at the back of her skirt.

I was amazed and she looked cute on it. I shake my head and snapped out of it... Blue is my favorite color and I'm looking for a girl who also likes blue. But anyways I asked her "Are you ready to go now?" she responded "Yes, let's go!" she went outside before mw, I followed her together with her mom.

She stopped and turned back, she said "Thanks mom." her mom reaponded "No problem!" she smiled and hugged Lerya, as her mom hugged her she hugged her she hugged back. Her mom let go of her and spoke out while smiling "Go with Leon and have fun!" Lerya then walked out the gate and said "I will!" her mom waved goodbye at us and the both of us walked away to their house.

We walked silently, It's getting a little awkward that neither the two of us is not talking, I broke out the silence and asked "Do you really like to watch romance movie?" her face was shocked as I asked that question, she spoke out embarassingly "I-I really don't like romance... M-movies..." I looked at her confusingly and asked "But your mom told me that you like Romantic movies?" she blushed and told me "D-don't listen to her! She likes to play pranks on people you know! Hahahahaha!" She laughed with a blushy face on, I just nodded and said "Okay. What do you want to watch then?" She became silent and spoke out with a brittled voice and looked down "I-I don't know..." I think she's not that comfortable hanging out with me yet.