Character Bios

Mina
Mina is a strong willed thirteen year old girl with a desire to do even more than her famous father (aka Sora). She loves to go on adventures and doesn't always follow directions... One day she too wants to be Master of masters, and she wants to discover new worlds.
However, she is too young to have the inheritance passed down to her with the current rules, and her parents have always been over protective given they know their daughter well. There are also greater powers at work around her making it harder to be a keyblade wielder and stay safe.

Grey
Grey mysteriously appeared as a newborn on the front steps of the castle at Radiant Garden, and Sora and Kairi have been looking out for him ever since. His name was apt for his silver grey hair and cautious personality. He too wants to be a master keyblade wielder one day, and he wants to study hard and become well versed in knowledge of the worlds.
However, Mina often gets him in trouble, and he senses the current is changing within the worlds. He's also been having these strange dreams lately of a boy and girl that look like the younger versions of his caretakers Kairi and Sora. He feels somewhat adrift in this place he calls home, and he feels there is more to him than meets the eye.

Abigail
Abigail is the trolley station Master's daughter. She's had a fairly boring life with four siblings and caring parents. She's watched the keyblade wielders all her life, but she never thought in a million years she would be one of them.
The problem with doing anything like being a keyblade wielder was she felt very inadequate and didn't think she'd ever do anything important. When she receives the ability to wield a keyblade, she feels she can't do it justice. How will she ever measure up?

Max
Max is the son of the great shield wielder Goofy himself. He used to be an angsty teenager, but now he has matured and wants to help the keyblade wielders like his father before him. He also wants to find a cute girl...