TBNGBHAB...Chapter Sixteen

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

Coming close to the year anniversary, for my big bro, as always.

Previously in Chapter Fifteen

Noticing Seth's eyes in the same place, we locked eyes for a brief moment before be went back to focusing on the road, sending me a soft smile.

As silence took over the truck, in that moment, everything felt unreal. Jeremy was currently sitting in the back seat of Seth' truck asleep, and we were bringing him back into town to eventually possibly see Nicole and Colton. It was mind-blowing if you really thought about it. I was proud of Seth for letting his brother in, and offering to help. He was one hell of a man, and it was probably partially the heats pull to my mate, but mostly my love for him that in the silence filled moment, the only thing from me asking Seth to pull over the car was the fact that his brother was in the backseat.

Chapter Sixteen

After driving around town for a while, feeling as if we were just driving around in continuous circles, Seth finally settled on a hotel that seemed a good distance away from his house and mine, and after shaking Jeremy out of his slumber, the three of us climbed out of the truck and walked towards the entrance. 

Being greeted the instant we walked through the door, I sent the girl a smile as the boys walked behind me, Seth's hands pressing against the small of my back and Jeremy stumbling slower behind. "Hello, what can I do for you today?" The girl asked softly, her eyes suddenly taking in the boys behind me, obviously liking what she was seeing.

Closing the distance between us, I stopped walking as I stood up against the desk that separated us, "We need one room, single bed, current unnumbered days locked in one this card,"  Seth spoke for me, handing the girl one of his many credit cards.

Looking taken back, the girl nodded quickly, typing into the computer and printing out a sheet of paper, sliding the credit card when she got to it. "Here you are Sir, please enjoy your stay, if there is anything we can do please feel free to let us know, I'd be happy to help," She informed him softly, her eyes lingering a moment longer than necessary on my mate and then moving to his brother as she held out the key for someone to take from her.

Reaching out and taking the key, Seth sent the girl a polite smile and thanked her softly. Fighting the urge to grip Seth possessively, I was surprised when a quiet grumble slipped through my lips. Chuckling softly, obviously hearing me, Seth slipped his arms around my waist and pressed a kiss to the side of my neck as he turned me away from the girl, leading me out of the room without another shared set of words. "Is my love jealous of another?" He whispered, careful to keep his voice quiet enough so his brother wouldn't hear.

Turning away from Seth I slipped out of his arms and walked with my arms crossed over my chest, walking quickly towards the room we were leaving Jeremy in. Seth didn't bother to catch up with me and I walked in front of him up until we reached the door, stopping and standing in front of it, waiting for Seth to catch up open the door.

Standing outside the room waiting, after a few moments of awkward silence, Seth explained to his brother that he would return with their dad in the morning, and Jeremy collapsed onto the bed face first, waving at his brother and I barely.