TBNGBHAB...Chapter Nine

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother.

For my big brother, I love and miss you everyday.

Previously in Chapter Eight

Flicking out, his tongue rolled over the slightly raised bite mark as a part of Wolfy came to the surface, "Mine," He whispered against my skin before he lifted my feet from the ground and pressed me into the wall, my legs wrapping around his waist as his lips crashed into mine.

Savoring his sweet taste, I whimpered softly as Seth rolled his tongue playfully with mine, before he before he began pulling at my clothing, removing piece by piece, scattering the assorted pieces of cloth across the tiled bathroom floor. Before I knew it, the two of us were separated only by the thin pieces of my panties and his boxers. 

Letting my feet touch down to the cold ground, Seth walked the two of us backwards until the back of my calves came in contact with the bathtub that was now nearly completely full of water. Reaching behind me, Seth quickly shut off the running water, before his fingers curled around the fabric that kept our skin separated, and pulled mine down to the ground, before removing his own a moment later.

Chapter Nine

Sighing softly, my breath still slightly labored, I laid my head down on Seth's chest, stirring around the bath water as I did so, "As fun as that was,  my fingers and toes are ridiculously pruning and the water is getting uncomfortably cold..." I spoke softly, pressing my lips to Seth's collar bone.

Laughing at my statement, Seth shook his head slowly, and even though I didn't directly say it, he knew I no longer wanted to be in the bathtub, and in one swift movement he was lifting me out of the water and wrapping a towel around my shoulders as I clung to his wet body like a koala. 

Carrying me into the bedroom, Seth carefully laid me down on the bed and climbed beside me, kissing my lips softly with his own. 

Staring at the ceiling, just laying beside Seth, I genuinely felt content. Tonight could have been disastrous with me telling Seth about his brother still being in town, but now that he knew it felt like a hundred pounds was lifted off of my shoulders, and just in the nick of time as well.

"Are you tired?" Seth asked suddenly, breaking through the silence that had filled the room.

Turning my head to face him, I smiled at what I saw, "Are you excited?" I asked softly, biting my bottom lip to fight off the laughter.

Seth let out a deep breath and not embarrassed in the slightest nodded his head to answer my question, "Wanna help me with that?" He asked, moving his body so it was hovering over mine.