TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twelve

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

For my brother Jacob, there isn't a moment that I'm not thinking of you.

Previously in Chapter Eleven

Seth sent me a beaming smile, "Come on then," He spoke softly, unlacing our fingers and opening his door, climbing out and walking to my side.  Taking a deep breath, I nodded, and climbed out myself, taking Seth's hand quickly with mine as he held it out for me to take. As we walked into the cover of the trees, my heart began to beat quicker in my chest, "I can hear your heart love, it'll be fine," He promised, pulling me closer to his side, kissing the top of my head.

With another deep breath, I nodded, and scowled at the chuckling Nicole as she and Carter walked past us. 

Ignoring her, I shook my head and looked up at Seth with soft eyes, just as voices began to grow louder as we grew closer to the source. Biting my bottom lip, I sighed softly, and continued moving forward beside Seth, ready or not to face his pack in it's entirety it was going to happen, and my heart was nearly pounding out of my chest.

Chapter Twelve

Seth pressed a soft kiss to my forehead before walking us through a few more trees and into a gathering of people and wolves. My heart began to impossibly beat quicker at the sight of the people, there had to be well over a hundred people, and all of them ceased conversation as we came into sight, their eyes falling on us as we continued to walk through the crowd.

Clutching tighter to Seth's hand, I tucked myself against his side and bit my bottom lip, my eyes running over all the different faces as we passed them. People smiled at me when they caught my eyes and a few even bowed their heads respectfully. A few girls on the other hand sent glares in my direction, their dislike towards me for no reason what-so-ever evident in the way they looked embarrassingly jealous of my place next to Seth.

Walking a bit further, I smiled when I saw Seth's parents on a platform just a few feet away. Steering us in that direction, it was only moments before I was wrapped in Amanda's arms, "Oh dear, how are you darling?" She asked softly, before pulling back and meeting my eyes, "I hope this isn't too much for you Corey. I'm sure if it is enough people have seen you, you and Seth could slip out unnoticed," She suggested, looking over my shoulders to send her son a soft smile.

I shook my head quickly, "I'm alright, despite the evil glares from a few of the girls, I'm slowly beginning to gain a normal heartbeat once again," I laughed lightly.

Amanda nodded, and dropped her arms from my shoulders, quickly turning her attention from me as a woman called her name.

Seth laughed at my words, and shook his head, "Evil glares?" He asked, obviously amused, running his hand up my arm, spreading chills up my skin.

I smiled, and nodded, "Jealous that this sexy man is no longer on the market, that I snagged him before they could," I spoke softly under my breath, my nerves disappearing more as Seth distracted me.