TBNGBHAB...Chapter Three

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

<<Thanks to everyone who is supporting me through this sequel, it means the world to me>>

Previously in Chapter Two

"Seth was actually about to walk me home," I lied, deciding now would be a good time to head out.

Amanda's smile dropped at this, "You aren't staying for dinner then?" She spoke softly.

Seth shook his head, "She has to be home for her own family dinner tonight actually," Seth informed his mom, tightening his hold on my hand, obviously thinking leaving was a good idea to get away from his mom.

Sighing, Amanda put her hands on her hips and nodded, "Understandable..." She mumbled, before adding, "Next time you're over, which I'm assuming will be in the next few days, you have to stay for dinner, I haven't cooked for you in too long!" She told me, before stepping out of the door way, "I don't want you to be late for your dinner, hurry along and get her home on time Seth," Amanda told her son, shooing us towards the stairs.

Taking the option, Seth pulled us towards the stairs, leaving his mother watching behind us, "It was good seeing you Amanda!" I called to Amanda as Seth all but made us run down the stairs.

Amanda responded, but her voice was lost in out escape of the house, my eyes glancing over the now empty couch we'd seen Nicole and Carter on earlier as we slipped out the door.

Chapter Three

Walking the all too familiar path to my house, our conversation stayed constant, remaining about random things that didn't mean much to either of us, and by the time we made it to the edge of the trees just before my house, I had no desire to part ways with Seth just yet, "Do you think you could stay for dinner?" I asked softly, biting my bottom lip.

Letting out a deep breath, Seth weighed his options mentally, before sending me a smile, "Do you want me to stay for dinner?" He wondered, reaching out a brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Nodding slowly as I stared into Seth's eyes, I sent him an honest smile, "Of course I do, you can finally meet Della!" I told him, growing more excited with this realization.

Staring at me, Seth's blue eyes captivating my attention, I watched as a smile slipped onto his lips, "Is this the only reason you want me to stay for dinner?" He wondered, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Well..." I began, laughing softly at the expression that flashed across Seth's features before disappearing completely. "Actually, to be honestly, I just don't want to say goodbye yet so I'm prolonging that..." I admitted.

Seth smiled at my confession, obviously accepting it, and nodded, "Well then I'd love to stay for dinner," He spoke truthfully, squeezing my hand in his, and pulling me out of the cover of the trees towards my house.