Blue With White Stars-- Seventeen

* * *

Russia walked a few more miles before stopping at the same park that America had made his promise at. It bothered his mind to think about the new relationship that England and America shared with each other.

He knew it would some day happen, whether the revolution would some how sadden England to where he wouldn't bother to love his ex-colony or even make him call the American his brother; it was an inevitable relationship.

All it took was a simple kiss and hug to earn his love, it was way too easy for England to finally win his victory.

Not only that, the Brit might just stop the horrible attitude toward his Russian ally and actually put an effort to getting along with him. Although at the same time, the jealousy will definitely turn to a clingy relationship.

It bothered Russia all night. It all bothered him to his core. The thoughts and the clues bugged him; everything about this made him want to confront the newly love birds.

Russia sat on the same bench as he did with America, feeling as though he was re-living the whole scene. His thoughts wanted to be recognized and the long lasting clues wanted to be proven.

He never realized that having feelings for another nation could end up like this, nor did he think he would have a rival because of it.

It took him a while to even give in to his feelings, but once he saw the beautiful star in America's eyes, it escalated to romantic feelings for the American nation.

He feels like he's actually a nation whenever he's around him and he appreciates the fact that the American is the only one who actually has sympathy for him.

It wasn't even the fact that America had a kind heart toward the Russian, it was mainly because the depression was all gone; followed by the aura of his torment. For some odd reason, the cure was America's sympathy and kindness.

Russia stares up at the sky and takes a deep whiff of the warm breeze. Soon he would have to leave Moscow's house and America would have to leave back to his country, he may as well enjoy the last days of being in Moscow.

"Is this seriously what you do in the morning?" A British voice asks from in front of Russia, causing the Russian to jump out of his thoughts and into reality.

"I've never really done this before, it's just that type of morning that's perfect for thinking over things." Russia replies while standing up from the bench.

"Well that's pathetic, your more boring than I thought you'd be." England grins and glares back at the Russian nation.

"Anyways, I was thinking because your aura is apparently gone, I want to talk about the Cold War and your depression."

Russia blinks blankly at the nation and gulps silently, still not fully sure if it'll appear or not, even though he could've sworn it was gone.

"Since you lost horribly like a coward, why did you fall into deep depression?"

Russia didn't answer, it wasn't the Brits business to know what the depression was.

"Fine then, why do you like the fact that your aura scares people?" Britain provokes the other nation. "Or answer this, what caused this stupid depression anyways, was it me? Your sister that abandoned you, or perhaps it was America's rejection towards you?"

Russia grinds his teeth together, not paying attention to the fact that England was trying to bring back the past torments.

The Brit smirks as a crimson and plum colored mist appears behind the Russian. England grips Russia by his neck and holds him up, throwing him to the ground roughly.

"See? Your aura has returned from your own stupidity Russia, good luck with winning America from me. Besides, he loves me more than he does with you."

Russia coughs a few times from England's grip on his neck and stares up at him from the ground, showing his anger and bitterness.

"Don't act like I summoned the aura back and say it's my fault, your the one who thought it was gone and America would actually care for you. Yet again Russia, your being pathetic and desperate, so if I were you, I'd leave Moscow so then you don't hurt your precious America. Oh! I almost forgot, he's not yours, he's with me."
England's last words only made the mist grow, which is exactly what the Brit wanted to happen.

"Bye Russia, I'll see you at home when you decide to stop being a full fledge coward." England waves good bye and walks off into the distance.

Russia only stayed on the ground, knowing that a clearly visible red mark was on his neck.

England did that on purpose to bring back that sickening aura so then America would be to scared to love Russia in any type of way. Seems like the rivalry they share just grew into physical fighting, considering the dark tension between them.

England vs Russia over the American nation, who would know that this rivalry would end up this way.

Russia gets up from the cement ground, noticing a few marks on his arms from being thrown to the ground. His aura dissolves and waits patiently for the next time it could show itself to everyone the Russian meets. It was darker, more intimidating, and it had the most hateful words.

* * *

Russia rearranges his scarf and covers the slightly fainted red mark across the front of his neck. He pulls down his jackets sleeves to make sure the tiny little cuts aren't visible and finally goes into the house, finding America in the library at the rear of the house.

He sees England kiss the Americans cheek and sit next to him, making him blush a cherry red color. Russia sighs and leans against the wall of the front hallway, trying his best to accept the fact that England won and he lost.

Although deep in his heart, he knew England was wrong about him being a coward and pathetic nation; it was all an attempt to break his love for America when Russia was most vulnerable.

Unfortunately, he fell right in the middle of America's and England's relationship. It's the consequences for loving someone who's stuck in a love triangle.

* * * *