Blue With White Stars-- Five

Russia pulls apart from the American and gazes down at the ground, hiding the blush in his cheeks.

The American nation elbows Russia in playful way and laughs, "Come on dude, I haven't seen your face for a long time!"

He doesn't receive an answer from the flustered nation and sighs, "You really are quiet... Aren't you?"

"Dude, did you forget how to talk?" America questions, earning a sarcastic nod from the Russian.

"Well, if you won't talk, then I'll do the French hello!" With that being said, America squeezes Russia's left cheek.

A yelp from the Russian nation causes America to let go, knowing that the French hello worked on Russia.

The frown Russia had before deepens and America nervously laughs, "Come on, it wasn't that bad! I know you want to talk, so just open your mouth and speak already!"

Russia sighs, finally giving in to the American. "Ok . . . You win. . . Again."

A bright smile goes on America's face, "Thank you, now tell me what's up with you and this new . . . Attitude."

A moment of silence lasts for a few minutes before Russia responds with a mumble, "It's nothing that would c-concern you."

America harshly pokes Russia's forehead, making him flinch at the sudden action, "Every time you lie, I'll poke you... Tell the truth Russia, I'm done with you and your hiding."

Russia was hoping that America wouldn't force him into this, he hated talking about his problems.

It's obvious that the American doesn't want Russia to be quiet, dark, and to himself like he was in the meeting.

Besides, hiding your true feelings can really hurt you in the inside.

With a silent gulp, Russia faces the American and speaks with a quiet tone, "I can't talk about the problems, the aura will appear and once again torment me until I start crying and pleading for mercy. I don't want to go through it again."

America pokes Russia's cheek, knowing that he's trying to bail on this conversation.

"Your not leaving me again, I won't allow it. So, Tell. . .The . . .Truth." America's voice deepens, making him sound more serious and in-patient.

"I-I can't tell you, it'll appear again... Just let me deal with this on my own!" Russia concludes, turning around and slowly running away from the American.

He could already feel the aura appear from behind him, even though it wasn't even showing.

America grabs Russia's hand again, this time pulling him roughy and pinning him against a wall.

All that military training really payed off for America, especially at this very moment.

America tightens his grip on the Russians wrists and holds them against the wall, not releasing his grasp.

"I told you, your not leaving me again. Now tell me why your avoiding everyone and why that aura is destroying your sanity!" America yells at the pinned nation in front of him.

Russia saddens at the amount of curiosity that the American possessed, knowing he wouldn't get out of this without telling him the truth.

Russia takes a deep breath and finally decides to speak, "After the hospital, I couldn't forgive myself for starting the Cold War. The aura, the sorrow, and the depression; it all hurt me badly inside my mind. The cut you gave me on my arm, I can't forgive you easily for it." He explains, feeling the darkness in his eyes slowly appear in a dark purple color.

"For three weeks, I stayed with Moscow, knowing you and the others wouldn't bother to come and look for me. She helped me with containing the aura as much as I could, and the only way is not talking about it. I only decided to come to this meeting because I didn't want anyone to get worried about me and start searching."

A tear forms in Americas eye and streams down his face, dripping onto his coat.

"Do you know how long I was wanting to at least see your face again! You were gone for three weeks and you didn't even send a notification to notify us! Don't do this ever again, got it!"

America releases his grip on Russia's wrists and wipes the tear stream off his cheek.

Russia lowers his wrists, still against the wall with America in front of him.

"I'm sorry...America." Russia whispers to the American, earning a sigh from him.

"Like I said, just please don't do it again, I can't handle myself when your-" America was interrupted by a British voice next to him.

"America! Would you mind not running away from me like that!"

"Sorry British dude, I was just... Never mind, what do you want?" America questions, forgetting the deal England made with him for his birthday.

"The restaurant I was going to take you to, don't you remember?" England reminds America, noticing the Russian nation against the wall with slightly red wrists.

"Did he attack you? Why is his wrists red?" England asks while inspecting the Russians wrists.

"No, he wouldn't do that." America replies, seeing what he did to Russia's wrists.

"Whatever, let's go already, I have a plane to catch tomorrow."

America waves at Russia with a smile, soon getting a wave from the Russian.

The American begins walking and England faces Russia, "Good bye... Russia."

The tone of England's voice was deep and filled with anger, causing the same discomfort from earlier to Russia.

England walks away and joins up with America.

Russia looks down at his wrists and sees the red deepen in color. It hurts to move them around, but Russia was used to the pain; it was an everyday thing for him.

America's actions on Russia seem to always leave a mark just like the cut on his arm and the red around his wrists.

If it hurts him, then why can't he feel the true pain thats hurting him every single day of his life?

The question is; How much is Russia willing to sacrifice his sanity in order to stop the aura from taking over anymore of his own body?

And what fate is Russia volunteering to get into?

* * * * *