One

"Yeah, we should sell him off, and quickly. He'll go for a nice price and then we can finally pay off all of our debts." the mother said. 

"Yeah, but how are we going to get him there without him knowing what's we're doing?" the father pondered.

"Wait, are you planning on selling Kuri to other people?" I asked, standing in the doorway. The parents spun around and faced me, stunned. The mother smiled wickedly and grabbed a knife that was sitting by her. I was starting to get scared.

"We were planning on selling Mizukuro, but now we have to kill you to keep your mouth shut. Don't worry, you'll be with your mom and daddy soon." The mother said, still smiling.

 I stepped backwards and I felt something change within me. The mothers face twisted into horror. "What is she! She's a monster!" The mother scream as I lunged for them.  

I woke up and sat up quickly. I started gasping as I remembered the blade sliding across my bare skin. Everyone has always told me that I am a monster. From a very young age, I realized that myself. I didn't care that nobody liked me or anything. I was bullied a lot, not for my strange ability, but because I acted different from the other kids. My hair color was lighter then others, but they didn't make fun of me much for that. They made fun of me for a different reason.

I was startled when I felt something cold in my armpit. I looked around and seen wolves surrounding me in the cave. When did they get here? 

I shrugged and got out of the cave quietly. I ran down to the river and quickly washed myself. I put on my school uniform and ran to school. Somehow I got into school. I was surprised when I was told that I can enter. I was really happy that I got in.