29

Aria's POV
"So I was thinking we could go with a neutral color for the nursery?" I say as Ezra and I look at paint samples. "Light grey or light blue?"
"I like the sound of that" He picks up a sample.
"How about this?"
I pick up the little card and smile. "That's perfect"
Once we'd bought the paint, we headed to another store. We pulled into the parking lot of "Babies R Us" and went inside.
"Look how cute!" I squealed holding up a small blue onesie.
"Perfect for baby, Ezra Jr" Ezra says and I roll my eyes.
"If you say so"
Ezra pushed around the cart, throwing in lots of baby clothes and toys.
"Isn't all that a little over the budget?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"There's no budget when it comes to my family"
My heart is so full.
"Let's go look at the cribs" I say, pulling his hand in the opposite direction of where he was headed.
Since there is two babies, we decided they should each have their own crib. We picked out two white cribs but bought two different sheet sets.
"So our baby boy will have the grey elephants and our baby girl will have the pink flowers" I say, holding them up to Ezra who approves with a big thumbs up.
"I can't wait to see my friends" I say, as we look at playpens.
All my friends were flying out on Monday to help with the nursery and the wedding would be on Friday. It wasn't a big wedding. We didn't need one to prove our love for each other. Just family and close friends.
"I love seeing you so happy" He smiles at me where I was smiling ear to ear.
"There's just so much to be happy about" I say, scanning the boxes upon boxes of choices.
"How about this?" Ezra points to a large playpen that could fit both the kids.
"I love it" I tell him and he pulls it off the shelf and into the cart.
Once we were done shopping and payed, everything was shoved into the back of Ezra's car. It barely fit but somehow we got it all. We decided to wait until all the other boys got here so Ezra didn't have to do all the heavy lifting alone.
"Goodnight, babe. I love you" He tells me, his arms wrapped around my waist.
"And I love my babies too"
"We love you" I say before I drift into a deep sleep.