28

Ezra's POV
"So we have the invitations mailed out" Aria says, holding up the invitation.
"I saved one. Thought we could put it in the scrapbook"
Aria had gotten really into scrap booking lately. Adding her ultrasound pictures, pictures of her baby bump and pictures of the nursery. We had only done a few things but it was a start.
"Good idea" I say as she pulls out a glue stick.
"I'm so exited to marry you" She calls, focusing on the page.
She had little stickers on the page. The wedding. Marry me? Mr and Mrs.
"You're so cute" I say as she puts the invitation into the scrapbook.
"I know"
This woman made me happier and happier every day.
"So we're at week 20" She flips to a different page. "This was the picture from this week"
I look at her growing baby bump, imagining two little Fitz's inside of her.
"I think we should start talking about names" I say "since the babies are about the size of a cob of corn"
"I see you've done your research" She closes the book.
"How about you write down names you like and give them to me tonight? Since I have the the final say"
"Why do you have the final say?" I ask her laughing.
"I'm carrying the babies and I'm going to be in labor for a long time. Therefore I get the final say"
Her sassiness has really increased through her pregnancy but I couldn't help but laugh.
"Sure, whatever you say"
She comes over to me and wraps her arms around me. "I'm just kidding. You'll get a say too"
"I mean I should. They are my babies too" I give her a huge smile.
"Yes they are. Our babies" She holds me tighter. "How cute does that sound?"
"So cute" I stroke her hair.
"We're getting married and we're having babies" She says.
"Yes we are, baby. Yes we are"