Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

(Y/N) POV:

I don't get him, he's so hot yet annoying. I guess you can say he was the popular guy...if you think getting any girl weak in knees with just one look and clearing hallways with a snap signs of being popular then yes he was. I was never one to be like other girls but you kinda understood them now because if harry ever looked my way I would be star struck. The thing is harry is a total ass, he gets any girl he wants and only uses them for sex it's sickening. Your thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing. Shit! How long was I thinking for?!

Harry POV:

The bell rang,so it's not like I've ever been on time in my life. I hate school I only saw it as a place to get girls to take home. As of right now I already did all the popular girls but they talk too much about it afterwards. I didn't really mind though its not like they'd hurt my chances with the next girl. Besi-"OUCH!" I screamed someone slammed into me and I was about to yell at them but I realized it was a girl. A quite sexy girl.

(Y/N) POV:

Damn it as if I wasn't late enough I just had to bump into someone. Didn't really see the face but as I ran away I felt his eyes on me. As a I ran into class everyone stared at me. Crap. I hate pulling focus that's probably why I'm not popular even if I could be I wouldn't even want to be. "Miss (Y/L/N) your 10 minutes late I would've gave you a warning but 10 minutes is unacceptable" Mrs. Molloy scolded as she put a detention slip on my desk. Seconds later harry walks in. Wait harry?! Since when was he in my ACCELERATED class? Did he really skip that much that I didn't notice he was in my class? "Speaking of unacceptable your in the same amount of trouble as miss (Y/L/N)" she said.

Harry POV:

I thought it was funny first day in ACC math and I was late even better I had detention with that sexy girl in the hallway. The period seems to fly by I guess that's what happens when your late. As soon as the bell rang I went to find my 'detention buddy'. I caught up to her just in time. "Hey" I sang only to leave a good impression I really wanted to have sex with this girl she was that hot. "Hey?" she said more like a question. Did that mean she didn't know who I was? Not possible I'm popular, cool and extremely hot. "Well I was just wondering what your name was since we'll be spending an hour and a half together" I said "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)" she hesitantly responded. She must've been a virgin oh man will be fun.

(Y/N) POV:

FUCK why did I tell the school's man whore my full name. The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. Whatever you do don't give into him if he asks for sex... I should really get over myself he will be never ask someone like ME for sex or would he?

{IN DETENTION}

Harry's POV:

Detention wasn't a big deal for me I was in everyday, the big deal was that the regulars weren't here like Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis. Wait, that's actually a good thing I didn't want any of the boys stealing this girl she was my little experiment.

(Y/N) POV:

I walked in but harry wasn't there I guess he was late to detention too. As I suspected 5 minutes late. When he walked in he sat as close to me as possible. I was giddy inside until his hand went to my leg. The giddiness went straight to disgusts. Did he really think that he could feel me up then I'll let him sleep with me? He gave me look of confusion and shock I gave him a blank stare back. I could tell he was going to make another move so I raised my hand. "Yes miss (Y/L/N)" the middle aged woman responded "The window is making me a bit cold may i move my seat"I asked innocently. She nodded, I moved and harry chuckled.

Harry POV:

She moved her seat, she really thinks it's that easy? It's not because I get what I want in the end, I always do. And within 30 minutes detention ended and as she walked out came over to her she rolled her eyes in response. Sassy one isn't she? "Do you need a ride home it seems like you don't have a car" I replied like nothing happened in the detention room "I walk home but just for today I might call my mom, don't want to be felt up on my home" she replied coldly and walked away. This had never happened to me before I guess she didn't like me like every other girl. Is she really worth my energy? Probably not i can get any other virgin I wanted. But why do I want this one so badly?

************************************

My first imagine chapter one sorry this one wasn't very good or dirty I promise the next chapter will be dirtier can't really promise better but yeah thanks for reading