The errands

Hye-Seons POV:

    "Dear can you run out to the market and grab some peppers for me." Mom asked me while I was sitting on the couch watching a drama.

    "Yeah, sure." I responded with as I quickly got off the couch and rushed to her to get the list.

    While walking to the door she was telling me to be careful because it started raining. I quickly put on my tennis shoes and a rain coat, then headed out the door. South Korea may look really big but it's actually really heard to get lost in the cities. Luckily the market was just a 25 minute walk so it wouldn't take me that long.

Namjoons POV:

    "Aish. I told Jungkook to go out and buy more ramen." I sighed as closed the cabinet. I knew the rest of the members rather starve than to go and buy ramen while it's raining, so I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed a rain coat. The nearest market was only 15 minutes away so I just decided to walk.

     While walking across the street a girl accidentally ran into me causing her phone to fall out of her pocket. I quickly picked it up and and tried to find the girl but she just disappeared into the crowd. Quickly I put the phone in my pocket and continued on with my walk to the market.

Hye-Seons POV:

    "Omma I'm back!" I yelled as I kicked off my shoes by the door and rushed into the kitchen.

     "Did you not get my text?" She asked me with a confused look on her face.

      "Text?" I asked as I reached into my pockets trying to find my phone. I ran out of the kitchen and searched the living thinking I left it on the couch.

       "Awe man. I probably dropped it when I ran into that guy." I sighed as I flopped onto the couch.

Namjoons POV:

     After I got home I quickly searched through the phone to see if there was anyone I could contact. When I opened the text messaging app I see 2 text notifications.

Mom: Stop by the bakery and grab bread.

Eun-Ji: OMG THE NEWEST EPISODE OF UF JUST BROKE MY HEART.

   Not knowing which one to contact, I just text Eun-Ji.

Me: hello, the owner of this phone dropped it after she bumped into me~

Eun-Ji: Ah~ that sounds like Hye-Seon she's very clumsy. ㅋㅋㅋ

Me: Is there anyway I can return this phone to her?

Eun-Ji: Yes. I can text you her address and you can return her phone when you have time. :)

Me: That's fine. Thank you.

   After that I sat the phone on the counter and continued to make my ramen. While I was eating her phone started to buzz. I look at her phone and she was getting a phone call from Min-Jun, I just let it ring since I'm not the owner of the phone and that also might be her boyfriend. But, I did go through her photos and to be completely honest she's really pretty. Also after a few minutes she gets another text.

Eun-Ji: I just realized it isn't smart to give a stranger someone's address so instead you can drop it off at her college classroom tomorrow.

Eun-Ji: Shinhyuk Univ. section C class 5-C.

    While I was reading the school name and and section letter it sounded very familiar. "Ah~ dumby she's in the same section as me and Bangtan." I said.