Chapter 1: Part 3

so here's the chapter you've been waiting for, i hope you like it and think it was worth the wait...(back to Rosie's P.O.V)

I must of passed out for about 15 minutes from the force of Austin's reflex punch because all I heard was Nate shouting my name and shaking my body and I saw Austin sat in the corner holding my hand with tears welling up in his eyes, I think he had tears in his eyes, my eyes was all blurry to begin with.

When Austin saw my face the tears streamed down his face uncontrollably as he scurried to my side still squeezing my hand as though it was for re-assurance I was okay.

I lifted my body up slowly and carefully leant against the wall next to Nate, I was coughing while trying to regain my breath I felt the left side of my face throbbing.

Nate leant forward and placed him thumb on my cheek near my eyebrow and mouth, I hissed because of the pain then I looked at Austin who stood up and ran to the bathroom, I drowsily stood to follow him but he locked the door so I went upstairs to my room and sat on the bench chair in front of my mirrored dressing table to look at my cheek.

In the corner of my eye I saw Nate stood at my door watching me with a sorry expression on his face.

"I'm alright nay, it's just a couple of scratches I'll live, and it will be fine, but will you do me a favour please?

"You sure you're okay? What you gonna say to people? And yeah sure whatever you want!" he said looking sympathetic still.

"Can you go downstairs and get me some paracetmol and that water that's on the corner shelf?"

"I would but somehow it got knocked down, probably when Austin went to check your pulse. I think he was and is a bit shocked at his own strength."

"Oh, can you get me some water then please? And have you taken your painkillers? How are you feeling?"

"I'm alright, I'm gonna go to school, like you said, I'm not at my worst and yeah I grabbed them when I went downstairs to see what all the shouting was about, and yeah sure, anything else you need? Just give me a shout before I leave"

"Oh right, I don't really blame him, it was my fault for messing around with him trying to joke with him. And nah I'll be alright, ill just clean this up then I'll get going"

"No you're not going to school today, you've had a shock and a fall, you've got cuts and you need paracetmol so you can stay at home today!"

"No I'm going to school! Don't argue with me, I'm fine! It's a couple of minor cuts their not even deep, I just have a headache from shouting to Austin and I haven't had a shock!"

"Fine but you're coming to school with me or Austin then! What are we gonna say to people? And I'm really not happy with you coming to school!"

"No I'm going with a friend, I have plans! And I'll just say I tripped over this morning, yeah you're not happy but I'm not ruining my plans because of some stupid accident!"

Nate unhappily walked out of my room to go and get the painkillers and water. I looked in the mirror at the cuts and went to my wardrobe and got a cotton pad and dabbed some savlon on it. I dabbed and rubbed it on the cuts silently hissing at the sting, and then I found some foundation to cover the cuts a bit so it didn't look as bad and so it was less viewable.

I walked to the stairs and Austin walked out the bathroom with red puffy eyes, I walked over to him and gave him a big long hug, he stood there numbly returning the hug.

"I'm so sorry Rosie; I didn't mean to...you know"

"Lost control of reflexes by accident because I tried to make a stupid joke! It's my own fault, don't worry it's all forgotten about, no hard feelings; I still love you 100%!" I smiled sweetly at him then he pulled away as I inhaled his scent, god he always smells gorgeous in his lynx!! I tiptoed and kissed his cheek, he leant down and returned the kiss and when he touched my cheek I took a long deep breath in trying to ignore the pain, he sensed what I was doing so he put his palm across my jaw line while he carefully swiped his thumb across the left side of my face.

I tightly closed my eyes at the sting and scrunched my eyebrows.

He put his chin to my forehead and kissed my forehead, muffled he said

"It hurts doesn't it? That's why you want the painkillers right? You dont have to be a big brave girl all the time you know, I'm so sorry Rosie; I shouldn't have let my...you know..."

"your 'anger' get the better of you, no you shouldn't have let my words get to you, your my big brother and you know what I'm like, especially after the play fight this morning" I said laughing as I reminisced, I felt him ease a bit and he silently laughed for a couple of seconds

"Right come on, how do I look? Pretty enough for school but not like a slut?" I said jokingly

"You look as beautiful as ever Rosie, I'm proud to have you as my sister! And you never look like a slut so never say that again okay?" he said proudly smiling

"Thank you Austin! And I hope I never look like a slut" I said shivering at the last bit. "And is that you going soft on me there? Am I gonna have to beat you up?" I said cockily smiling while poking his abs

"you got everything from up here?" he asked, I looked at him thinking 'seriously you call me a nerdy geek and now you're asking if I've got everything?' he just looked at me and smiled then picked me up in the fireman's lift again then when we reached the kitchen he put me down

"What took you so long? I was waiting for a group hug" I said sincerely slowly moving my head from Austin to Nate, they looked at each other and within seconds I was grouped in by my amazing brothers and the godly smell of lynx!

When the hug came to an end I grabbed the paracetmol and the water, I put the tablet in my mouth and quickly downed it with the water as quick as possible.