Helping Chapter - Character Profiles

*** Okay so I realise you may not want to read these and it's not necessary but I spent quite a bit of time preparing them so it might help you figure out things about each character.....I hope it comes in handy, remember if you get confused about the characters (because there are quite a lot, feel free to come back anytime!:) ***

Lawrence Family -

Name: Rosie Lawrence.

Nickname: Rose / Ro'

Age: 17.

Height: 5'8"

Eyes: Blue with flicks of warm Brown.

Hair: Medium Brown naturally wavy interlaced with warm light Brown and Blonde highlights, between shoulder and hip length.

Personality: Quite shy but can put up a good fight when she needs to, Optimistic, Gymnast, Supportive, Plays fair square, Imaginative, Loves a laugh and a joke, Ambitious.

Hobbies: Swimming, Going to the beach with her friends after gym hours, Reading and writing, Gymnastics, Helping to look after little kids.

Background Info:

- She's the second/ middle child of three in her family.

- Well known gymnast.

- Secretly protective over her brothers because of the betrayal and gymnastics risks.

Name: Nate Lawrence.

Nickname: Nay / Lil Loz'

Age: 17

Height: 5'11"

Eyes: Blue with pale Green flicks.

Hair: short straight dark Brown almost Black with Natural lighter Brown streaks.

Personality: Protective over Rosie, Mini male Gymnast, Competitive, Not the player type but sometimes acts it, Helpful, Kind, Supportive, Sporty, Sweet, and Humorous.

Hobbies: Football, Gymnastics, Volleyball on the beach, Hanging out with friends/making plans.

Background Info:

- Youngest child in the Lawrence family.

- Well known gymnast through most gymnasiums.

- Secretly loves the attention at school because of the gymnastics.

Name: Austin Dane Lawrence.

Nickname: Big Loz'

Age: 18.

Height: 6'3"

Eyes: Blue with hints of pale Green and warm Brown.

Hair: Whitish Blonde flipped hair combined with Golden Blonde highlights.

Personality: Despises players/guys who don't treat girls with respect and loyalty, Kind, Loving, Partially confident, Determined, Supportive Sporty, Caring, Often Cracks a Joke to lighten the mood.

Hobbies: Football, Driving cars/Riding (motorbikes) bikes, Gymnastics, hanging out with his friends and siblings.

Background Info:

- Eldest child in the Lawrence family.

- Saw his sister get her heart broken by a guy which made him a protective older brother.

- Used to be a trained gymnast then coached at the gym he was taught in.

- Got bullied for being a gymnast during middle/junior school but came out on top when he fought for what he'd always believed in.