Chapter 1: Part 2

This is still part of chapter one but if I uploaded this all together it would of been over 13 pages, and I know what it's like to see 8 pages so I thought id space it out a bit for all you readers!:) which also makes it still Rosie's P.O.V

I looked in the mirror and contemplated on straightening it but it seems to be drying perfectly so far, I added a couple of touches to my make up then walked down stairs and through the 2nd corridor to the left to the laundry room.

I grabbed my gym kit and went to the coats room to grab my bag and a thin jacket to wear because the forecast today is unfortunately cloudy. I jogged up the stairs to put all my school equipment and homework in my bag. I put my gym kit and some deodorants and stuff to freshen up later in a small bag then put that in my school bag at the bottom.

I went down 1 flight of stairs and knocked on Nate's door to wake him up, when he didn't answer I knocked again twice, then still no answer so I went in and opened his curtains, he was awake but just laying down like he was in some sort of trance.

I went and sat on the edge of his bed, put my bag on his floor and placed my hand on his flat stomach,

"Morning lil' bro, what's up? You've gotta get up now"

"morning Rose, I don't feel too good, can you ring school for me or ring mum to get her to ring school please?"

"Aww nay, why what's wrong? Surely you can make it today then come home if you get any worse?"

"Rose I don't think I can get worse than this, my head is killing, my stomach feels like my insides are burning and I feel like I'm gonna throw up again" he said looking sad and tired, when he said about his stomach I slowly rubbed my hand in a circular motion but when he said about throwing up I lifted my hand completely.

"Eh...again?...um...I'll go get you some water and a painkiller, you get dressed and I'll be back in a minute to talk"

"yeah, I didn't feel too good a few hours ago and I woke up to a really bad feeling in my stomach so I went to my bathroom, I'll spare you the details just say it was a good job I went"

I picked my bag up and eased off his bed trying not to make it move quickly, I went to the breakfast bar put my bag on the surface, went in the top cupboards I grabbed 2 glasses, 2 painkillers, 2 breakfast bars, then I filled the glasses halfway with water then took the painkillers, water and the breakfast bars upstairs to Nate.

(Nate's P.O.V)

Rosie walked in my room and tried to get me up, when I told her I'd been ill all night she tried to reason with me 'I didn't know what to say to her I didn't even have the energy to get back out of bed to open my curtains or shut my window when I heard her and Austin screaming and shouting outside never mind go to the kitchen and get some paracetmol and water, so I don't know how I'm supposed to get ready and go to school. I don't wanna disappoint her but I don't think I've ever felt this bad before apart from the time I fell off the bars in the gym.'

"This sucks, I'm gonna have to use the energy I've been conserving and get outta bed like Rosie said, plus the fact I could do with fresh air." I grumbled to myself.

(Austin's P.O.V)

I was walking up stairs to my room after play fighting with Rosie in the garden, to change my trackies and apply some more deodorant when I saw Rosie walking up the stairs. I take it she has the water because she's tired from all the running around the garden and house, not that I'm surprised though because it it's a pretty big house.

'Haha here's Rosie walking up the stairs time to make a smart remark about all the effort with the makeup'

(Rosie's P.O.V)

As I got up the first flight I saw Austin

"Hey sis, who's the makeup for..., me? Oh don't I feel so loved!" he said laughing cheekily.

"No... It's for carter actually...think he'll like it?" I said cheekily smirking

"WHAT?! You've gotta be joking, I'm gonna kill that son of a freaking bitch!!" he said storming towards his room.

I quickly put the water, food and painkiller down on the corner shelf that was at the top of the stairs and ran to Austin as fast as I could; I grabbed his arm with my full force

"Austin! Please no! AUSTIN NO! DONT DO IT...STOP AUSTIN!!!" I screamed as loud as I could to get his attention

"AUSTIN! Please just stop and listen to me! I was messing I didn't realise you'd react like this! It was a joke! AUSTIN STOP! IT WAS A JOKE!" I screamed again with Austin's arm under my grip, it was the tightest I'd ever held anyone never mind Austin.

Before I knew it Austin was getting even angrier, I guess he was thinking about this morning and putting 2 and 2 together and getting 7. I pulled Austin's arm to try and stop him, he'd already pulled me all the way across the hall, he pulled his arm away from me but he didn't do it without me fighting against him...

I fell to the floor felling a sharp sting across my left cheek,

(Nate's P.O.V)

'Right, Rosie's been down there for like 10 minutes now, and she's the one who knows where every medicine is and the dosage for almost all of them, where the hell has she got to?' I sat thinking to myself slowly easing myself out of bed.

"GEEEZ! Practically this whole house is sound proof! What the hell is that shouting?" I said easing myself out of bed to my bathroom to have a little wash and stuff.

"SHIT! Why the fuck did Rosie just shout Austin's name? What's going off?" I shouted waking up from the cold water grabbing a towel as my adrenaline pumped through my body; I ran following the shouting and found Rosie down stairs with Austin, being pulled by him. He looks really pissed, what the hell has she done to make him this pissed, the last time I saw him this frustrated and about to beat the shit out of someone was when that kid Zach started calling Rosie in the gym saying she was worthless and a fat, ugly, disgusting, useless human, and Austin tried to beat the crap outta him until the coach and assisting coach had to pull him off, the kid had a broken nose, busted mouth and two black eyes, not forgetting the fractured arm.'

"Rosie, what's going off here? What's all the shouting about?" I quietly asked her.

Within seconds she was on the floor falling in and out of consciousness, Austin turned around with his eyes full of anger and confusion, he looked and my face then down at Rosie he screamed while I was shouting for Rosie to wake up and listen to me to stay awake, he sat up against the wall gripping her hand waiting for movement.

I sat there with tears in my eyes shouting for her to wake up or at least move but after 10 minutes she never did.

"Austin, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?! I told you to calm your anger because you could seriously hurt someone! You've probably fucking KILLED HER! Your own sister!" I shouted at him, my voice breaking towards the end.