Chapter 14

Kellin's POV

I went over to my normal seat in Mr. Nicholls' class ignoring the nod of appreciation he gave me. I hope he's not expecting me to show up early again any time soon. By the time I sat in my seat, I found myself thinking about Vic once again. I know it's wrong of me to always leave him wondering, but there's no way he can end up liking me. The closer we got, the more scared I got. He couldn't possibly want to be with someone like me and I don't want to lead him on any longer.

I tried to push the thoughts aside and pulled out my notebook, drowning in mixed thoughts. I didn't realize how wrapped up I was in my drawing until I felt eyes on me. Looking up, I noticed everyone staring. "Why wait for him to answer? We can all see the idiot is here," Some guy, whom I didn't bother to know, said. Mr. Nicholls shook his head at me and continued calling role. He never calls role.

I shrugged it off and put my picture aside. How had I not heard the bell ring? Or people enter the room? Peeking next to me, I see Vic from the corner of my eye with his head down, staring at his desk. Looking up at the teacher to make sure he wasn't looking, I ripped a fresh page from my notebook and decided to try to talk to him.

'Hey are you okay?' I wrote to him and slid the paper in front of his face. He didn't move, but I saw his eyes scanning the page. He glared at me before picking up his pen and writing a message back in about .2 seconds.

'Fine' He replied. I noticed his handwriting was so neat and cute. I mentally shook my head at myself. Focus.

'Listen.. I'm sorry for leading you on, but I think we should only be friends.' I struggled, my handwriting going a little shakey. Did I really want to do this? No. I had to. I slid the notebook slowly before I stopped myself and groaned. Theres no way I'm doing this.I scribbled out the last line 'but I think we should be friends' quickly and handed it back before I changed my mind.

I heard him sigh before he slowly wrote back a longer reply this time.

'I'm sure you are. What's wrong with you? Well I mean, why do you do that? I know I like you. And I have a pretty sure guess you like me. So what's wrong?' he had wrote.

I frowned at his reply. What is wrong with me? Letting out a too loud sigh, I put my head down with a thump. "Ahem." I looked up to see the glare of my English teacher. He is really starting to get on my nerves. "Problem? Mr.Quinn?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"No sir," I mumbled, "Continue." He shook his head and turned back to the board. I look over to see Vic grinning at me, so I flicked his shoulder playfully. He flipped me off and smiled in return so I turned back to what I was writing.

'Vic I.. I don't know I don't want to hurt you I guess.' I scribbled and passed it to him. He read and gave me a small smile. He looked around the class. I raised an eyebrow at him, mentally asking him what he's doing. He scooted closer to me before leaning in quickly and kissing me softly. I raised both eyebrows this time, surprised at his sudden movement. My cheeks started to heat up making him to smile more. He grabbed the paper and wrote back again.

'I'm willing to take the risk. You're really good at drawing. Oh and what happened with your laptop?' I read. I almost forgot about that. This morning I reported it to the main office and they said they'd keep a look out for it.

'I reported it this morning. Thanks.. I'm not really that good..' I wrote but didn't give it to him yet. I thought for a moment, jotted something extra down, and folded it. He looked over at me expectedly so I winked at him.

Vic's Pov

At the end of class Kellin finally gave me our note and wrote for me to 'Meet him by the sign outside during lunch xoxo.' I smiled at it before it was ripped out of my hands. I looked at the culprit only to discover it to be someone I didn't even know. She flashed me a fake smile with sharp white teeth.

"You don't like him do you?" She asked me out of the blue. I frowned at her. This bitch.

"Listen lady I don't even know who you are. Don't touch my stuff." I growled and yanked it from her hands. She just kept that stupid smile on her face. Yep, I don't like her.

"Why would someone as hot as you want someone... like him?" She asked, flipping her platinum blonde hair over her shoulder.

"Hmm good question.." I smiled back at her. "The answer is located where ever the fuck you aren't," I replied seething and mock flipped my hair, walking away from her. Some nerve she had.

"I suggest you be nicer. I have something you might want," She yelled after me. I rolled my eyes and turned back toward her to see Kellin's laptop in her hands. With my eyes wide I slowly stepped toward her.

"What are you playing at?" I questioned only to receive a devilish grin.