Chapter 5

Vic's POV

I pulled away from Kellin, my eyes the size of saucers. "I-I'm sorry. I was just going to straighten up your bed and then I-I- oh shit you said don't touch your stuff didn't you? but you know I can't hel-" I was talking a mile a minute by this point.

"Vic," Kellin said, tried getting my attention. "I'm usually never nosey like that I swear I-" "VIC!" Kellin raised his voice this time, stopping my rant.

"Uh yeah...?" I looked at him nervously and scooted further from him on his bed.

"I understand why you were fixing my side. You have OCD, I get it. And I actually didn't know you were on my laptop. I was just suspicious and you confirmed my suspicions," Kellin said calmly and grinned.

"Fuck you man. You tricked me," I pouted, getting a little angry. Kellin stared at me for a little longer than comfort and I felt my self tense up.

"Chill dude, I'm not mad," Kellin frowned. I sighed a little, releasing a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

Kellin's POV

Vic looked really cute when he pouted. We sat there in a slightly awkward silence until Vic spoke up.

"So, you think I'm attractive huh?" Vic asked with a smile playing on his lips. I felt my cheeks heating up. I quickly closed my laptop and sat up straighter.

"What? Those weren't my notes you read," I retaliated.

"Oh really? Did you not just say they were yours literally 3 minutes ago?" He shot back, still smirking. Damn. I set my laptop aside and stood up.

"No, I was covering for a friend who thinks of you that way," I tried backing up my lie.

"Bummer. I was really looking forward to a high school romance since we share a room and all." He tried to look sad. I cleared my throat and walked over to the mini fridge.

"Ha-ha. That's too bad because I don't roll that way," I lied, pulling out a water from the fridge. Vic started laughing hysterically. I looked at him in confusion.

"Oh please, Kellin. You look gayer than those pink socks you're wearing," Vic shakily said and laughed ever harder. I looked down at my feet. Sure enough, my feet were bundled in soft pink ankle socks. Why am I wearing pink socks.. I mentally face palmed. Note to self: get new socks. "And anyway," he continued, "You sign your entries off with a little 'dash KQ'. Nice try though." I was at a loss for words.

"Hey wait. When did this become about me? You snooped on my stuff," I tried turning the conversation on him. He stopped laughing so I assumed I won this argument. I raised my eyebrows at him and took a swig of my water.

"Oh relax. You're not so bad looking yourself. Nice ass and everything," he finally replied, winking. I choked on my water and did a spit take, sending it flying across the floor. He started laughing all over again and all I could do was stand there in awe, my cheeks redder than a tomato. I watched as Vic got off my bed and went over to his, grabbing his phone. He held it up and I heard the sound of a camera going off. "Priceless," he simply said, still grinning.