Chapter 10

A/N

I try to update every week so thank you for reading! comment, vote, yah know. I read all the comments!<3

Vic's POV

Matty has been staying at a hotel nearby for the past few days and would visit Kellin everyday. They spent 3 whole days together non stop and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous. I mean I get it, they're friends and haven't seen each other for awhile, but I can't help but to feel this pent up anger and Matty's attitude doesn't help. He's so cocky I swear. Kellin kissed me for Christ sake and he forgot about me already?

I lay in the middle of my bed with my arms behind my head, lost in my thoughts and hatred. I didn't even hear the door open.

"Whoa Vic, you okay there?" Kellin gave me a playful look.

"I don't know. Ask Matty." I snapped, not even thinking about what I had just said. Kellin looked a bit taken aback for a moment.

"What do you mean?" He questioned, looking confused. I sighed and turned over on my said, away from him. I guess he figured out I wasn't going to answer him because he sighed as well. Before I could react, I heard running and felt someone jump on me.

"Can you n- Kellin!" I stuttered out.

"Tell me what's wrong," he said, flipping me over so he was practically straddling me. I didn't meet his eyes. "Okay fine, I guess I'll just have to..." he trailed off causing me to look at him confused. He raised his hands and wiggled his fingers in the air.

"You better not." I gave him the best death glare I could muster.

"You had your chance Vicky," he smirked and started tickling my sides. I squirmed and tried to get him off, but I couldn't stop laughing so I gave up.

"S-stop!" I whined trying to stifle my laughing.

"Tell me what's wrong then," he argued, still tickling me.

"Okay! okay," I shouted, still in a fit of giggles as his hands left. I pushed him off so he was next to me and calmed myself down.

"I just.. I don't know. I just miss you?" I said as more so a question and looked down sheepishly. He paused for a moment before I heard him chuckled light heartedly. My cheeks were probably bright red in anger and embarrassment. "Well if you're just going to laugh at me you can leave now," I hissed.

"Hey, hey now. Vic it's okay, calm down. If you missed me, why didn't you just tell me? I love being with you," he smiled at me.

"You don't seem like it.." I mumbled, barely audible. He looked at me for a moment.

"You know what? Let's spend sometime together. Right now. You're right, we haven't talked much lately and I barely know anything about you," He said and took my hands in his. Before anything more could happen, there was a knock at the door. Kellin sighed and got up to answer whoever it was. The door swung open, only to reveal the last person I wanted to see.

"Matty, hey," Kellin smiled brightly. Matty had the cocky smile still playing on his lips.

"Sup. I'm leaving soon and I wanted to know of you'd wanna go do something," Matty grinned. I glared at him from afar. Kellin smiled before turning to look back at me and frowning a little.

"Actually..I told Vic.." He started, but was cut off.

"Vic is welcome too," Matty smiled.

"Great! Just give us a moment and we'll be out. Meet in the lounge?" Kellin asked.

"Mhm," Matty confirmed.

Kellin closed the door as Matty walked off and turned again to look at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Really? I don't want to hang out with you guys. You can go on. Whatever," I spoke with attitude.

"Oh c'mon Vic please.. This is his last day and I really want to spend it with the both of you. We'll have plenty of time together." Kellin gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"No. Stop doing that," I responded firmly.

"Please." He poked his lip out.

"Ugh. Fineeee." I gave in quickly, not wanting to argue.

"Ha, I knew you'd come around. They always do," He flexed his muscles. I glared a him. "Kidding, kidding." I chuckled and threw a pillow at him. "Violence," he frowned.

"I could be a lot more violent."

"Was that supposed to be sexual?"

I glared at him again. "You know, you sure do give me that angry look a lot," He said.

"Because you're an idiot," I retaliated. He pretended to look hurt.

"I'll have you know I have a 120 divided by 2 in math."

"So... a 60?" I questioned.

"No I meant- I thought no. I have good grades!"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh my god just stop Kells."

"Mmm Kells. I like it when you say it." He winked at me.