Chapter 7

Kellin's POV

See the thing is this girl, Stacey, was just someone I met when I first got here and dated for awhile. She gets around, so I guess thats why everyone knows who I am now. Then again there's only 500 people in the school. Back to the point. Stacey is one of those stereotypical popular girls who probably even wear pink on Wednesdays. Long brown hair, perfectly done nails, plastic looking body.

Of course she was hot and I'd be lying if I said I dated her for any other reason. We broke up though, because she has a horrible personality and she cheated on me. I don't think I even had feelings for her.

As soon as I got to my room I sat on my bed and started reading the note I got from her at lunch.

~Kellin,

I know we had our problems in the past, but it's the past right? I mean, there's no denying we were like, totally sparking. I just really miss you and being with you. Like, we should totally hang out soon. You looked really good today btw. I'm pretty sure I want you back and I'm sure you'll want me back too right? Just give me a call whenever and I'll give you a second chance.

xoxo

-Stacey

I stared at the note for about 5 more minutes to see if I read it right. Give me a second chance? If anyone should be giving out chances, it's me. Why does she even want me? She said she hated me last time I talked to her. I walked over to the trash can and threw it away in disgust.

Vic's POV

When I got to the room Kellin was already there because he practically ran there. He was laying face down on his bed , sprawled out across it.

"Uh, you alive there?" I asked playfully, but still kinda concerned. He rolled over practically fuming and looked at me. Oh, someone's not very happy.

"Sadly." He huffed and sat up against his head board.

"Well.. Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Probably not." He muttered. I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon, tell Dr. Vic what's wrong." I said cheekily and sat on the end of his bed. Kellin smiled at me a little before sighing.

"You know that note I got at lunch right?" He asked me. I nodded. "Well, it was from my ex-girlfriend. She wants me back." I felt a pang in my heart. Oh.

"Oh..well.. Do you want her back?" I asked, keeping my face blank.

"No. I don't think so." He replied. I smiled to myself.

"You know Vic.." Kellin started. Oh god. He does want her back. I looked him confused as he crawled over to me.

"What?" I felt myself shaking.

"Actually.. Never mind."

"No, tell me." I insisted.

"I shouldn't." He said and was about to get up when I pulled him back down. I leaned in quickly before he could protest and crashed my lips to his. I pulled away before he had a chance to respond.

"Now I shouldn't have done that..." I looked down nervously and surprised by my own actions. Kellin looked at me in complete shock. He should've seen that coming right? He changed his expression to something I couldn't read and I felt myself panic. Well, this isn't the first time I've made a fool of myself. He slowly got up and just walked out of the room. Leaving me sitting there. What have I done?

I sat there in self pity for about thirty minutes. Just laying on my bed, looking at the ceiling. I can't help but feel completely angry at myself. And Kellin for making me feel stupid. This always fucking happens to me. "Why..just why.." I whispered to myself and groaned in frustration as I threw my arms in the air, getting distracted by my hands. My sleeves rode up, revealing my wrists, so I rolled one up completely. I started tracing the old scars on my arms. They were all lined up perfectly, not completely healed. Some old and fading. Some scabbing. They went all the way up the sides of my left arm. Permanent reminders of my pain and failed attempts at a new life. I wish to never get that low again..I thought to myself. Just then I heard the door open, but didn't bother looking up, since I knew who it was.

"Vic." I heard Kellin's voice calling, but I still didn't look up. "Vic." He tried again.

"I know you can hear me.." He mumbled and I heard him walking towards me. I shuffled away from him. "Vic can we talk?"

"Just get it over with." I finally answered.

"Get what over with?" He asked softly. I let out a long sigh.

"Tell me you don't have feelings for me and that what I did was uncalled for even though that's totally what you were going to do so I don't understand-" I stopped myself and took a sharp intake of breathe, looking at him. He was looking down, sad? He came closer to me and sat next to me as I watched him the whole time, dumbfounded.

"Actually, I'd like to do that again." He blushed. I looked at him surprised at first, then I felt a smile creep upon my face. "But first.. I want to see your arms."

"My arms?" I asked confused. My smile faded as I realized what he meant. "No..no. Why?" I tried keeping my cool.

"I just want to see something. It's a test I'm doing." He said blankly.

"Oh.. well I uh.. don't feel comfortable.." I tried lying.

"Oh, please. Just let me see your arm. Or I'll make you." He grinned. The color drained from my face.

"Make me?" I questioned, getting confused again. Before I could react he tackled me and pinned my wrists above my head. I tried to squirm away. "What're you doing?" I blushed. He just grinned.

"You wouldn't listen." he shrugged and I writhed under him. "Stop squirming."

"Then let me go." I kept trying to move out of his grip. "You're really strong for a twig." I said and he frowned above me.

"You'll pay for that." He let go of one of my arms and starting tickling me as I squirmed even more and started giggling. "Oh cute, you giggle. And for the record, you're not so big yourself." I frowned at him this time momentarily before giggling more and took the opportunity to push him off of me. He grabbed my arm quickly and raised my sleeve. He gasped. I pulled my arm away quickly.

"I told you not to.." I sat up fully, scooted away and hugged myself. I want to disappear.

---

A/N

I don't know if I should make this fic smutty... Comment! And vote. And things. Thanks guys c: