Chapter 8

a/N

it won't have smut besides some kissing I guess. there will just be a lot of drama starting soon bc boring (-: school makes things hard man. I KNOW THIS IS LIKE REALLY SHORT but I wanted to update real quick until I write the next long chapter.

warning: POSSIBLE TRIGGER I can't stress this enough.

Kellin's POV

Of course I've seen self harm before...but Vic's was all perfect lines. Some very deep with stitches and they went all the way up his arm from what I could see. Some were even new and still red..

"Vic..why?" I started and looked into his eyes.

"Just don't." His voice went shaky as he cowarded away from me.

"Vic..please.. I'm not judging you..but please talk to me." I pleaded him.

"I don't want to talk about it. I don't want your sympathy. You can leave now. Like everyone else." He snapped. I felt my eyes water.

"I'll be here for you.. I don't want you to ever feel alone you have me okay? Please. I want to help." At that point he broke down crying. I crawled over to him and held him in my arms as he cried his eyes out. I ran my fingers through his hair and shushed him lightly until his tears slowed down. Then I took his arm, pushed the sleeves up and examined closer before putting my lips to the marks softly. He looked up at me with his eyes watery and nose red.

"Why?" He whispered.

"I care about you. I never want you to feel this way ever again. If you need anything just tell me okay?" I said softly. He sniffed and nodded before looking down. I kissed the top of his head. "Go to sleep," I cooed, still holding him. He didn't object or say anything else. After awhile his breathing got heavy so I assumed he was asleep and laid there for awhile longer before slipping away and going to the TV room in the dorms. I needed to clear my mind for a awhile.

"Oh, Kellin!" I heard my name and whipped around to see one of the nurses. "You have a visitor today." I groaned. Why today of all days? and why now?

"Uh okay. Who?" I questioned. I rarely get a visitor and it's always my mother, but what could she want at 7pm?

"Matty Mullins." She replied. I felt my jaw drop as excitement filled me.