Chapter 13

Warning

no, you don't need to read this to know what's happening. I'll fill you in next chapter.

but kellic smut sort of.

Vic's POV

I was finally drifting to sleep when I felt a hand rubbing along my thigh. Freaking out, I was just about to kick and jump away until I remembered I was in Kellin's bed. I felt his hand grab my thigh tighter as he pulled my leg over his body.

"Vic? Are you awake?" I heard Kellin's voice whisper softly in the darkness. I groaned and turned away from him. "I know you're awake." I closed my eyes tighter, even though it was pitch black aside from the alarm clock and tried to ignore him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my bottom into the front of him.

"Don't ignore me," he whispered.

"What do you want?" I mumbled and tried to wiggle away. In the process I felt something hard rubbing against the back of me. "Kellin?" I asked, getting uncomfortable.

I finally moved over to face him.

"You smell really good," he said as he rubbed my hair. "I bet you taste good too.."

If it wasn't so dark, I'm sure he'd see me blushing furiously. Before I could answer I felt his lips on mine. I was shocked at first, but I slowly kissed him back. He

licked my lips, asking for entrance, which I willingly granted, swirling my tongue along his.

It lasted about 5 minutes before he was on top of me, grinding into my hips. I squirmed underneath him when I felt his hands trail up my sides.

"Have I ever told you how hot you are?" He asked when I broke the kiss to moan.

"N-No," I stammered. His hands traveled slowly to the front of my shorts as he palmed me, making my breath hitch.

"Mm, Kell-"

"Vic," he said softly. I ignored him."Vic?" He called again, but I didn't answer from being clouded with lust. "VIC!" he shouted and fully got my attention.

But when I opened my eyes, he was standing over me with a huge smirk on his face.

"What? What are you doing?" I asked confused as I looked up at him.

"No. What are YOU doing?" He grinned. I looked at him completely confused. Then it clicked, I was dreaming. He looked down at me and then back up at my eyes which were wide with fear.

"What were you dreaming about?" he asked, but I had a feeling he knew. I shook me head quickly and tried to cover up.

"Are you sure? I thought I heard my name..." He smirked. I frowned at him.

"Go away. You're delusional and I have no idea what you're talking about," I shrugged and cowered in the covers.

"Oh sure. I'll go away but you're friend over there won't," he laughed. I groaned into the pillow, unable to handle anymore of this.

"Don't worry. I like you too," He said bluntly and I looked up at him, right in the eyes. "But right now, you have 5 minutes to get to class. As much as I want to talk about this, I can't be late again." And with that he walked away, leaving me in a panic to get ready. But even more panicked about what he just said.