Taste of your own medicine

WARNING: swear word included in this chapter.

"Ok, here goes everything." said Ria, straightening herself and pushing her shoulders back. She took a step inside the darkened room, where a lonely figure stands under a spotlight in white suit, slowly it turns on its hills.

"I've been waiting Mrs. Rai" the man said before realising that in front of him wasn't the new Preeti Rai, but Ria Khanna. His face showed utter shock, but he quickly recovered, as he had no idea Ria could actually remember him.

"I'm sorry. I was expecting Mrs Preeti Rai, has she sent you instead?" he asked, his voice betraying any sign of recognition that for a moment even Ria believed him, before remembering who he actuallly was, their betrayer, their cunman.

"I'm her sister. I believe we have met before." she said, her voice so icy it could cut through you. He frowned for a second "I'm sorry, but you must be mistaken."

"I'm not. I ran you over with my scooter about a year ago and then drove you to hospital." Ria said simply, slowly loosing her cool.

"Oh," was all he said for a while, "Oh! I think you must be remembering to my twin brother, he lives in New York." And his began to clear. Instead of retorting him or saying anything, Ria began to chuckle and the man looked confused, not getting the joke.

"How long are you going to lie for?" she asked smiling, and then her face turned to stone. Ria's jaw clenched, her eyes opened so wide the veind on her head were turning blue. "HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO LIE FOR YOU BASTARD?" 

Suddenly Ria reached into her back pocket and wrenched the gun she had hidden there and holded it out in front of her, pointed towards his head. She slowly moved forward until the the tip was right on his forehead. He was so nervous and scared that he couldn't utter a word out.

"This is all going to end." were her last words before she pulled the trigger her index finger ready to release.

"NO!" someone shouted from outside the room, but before Ria had the chance to look, everything went blank.

Ok, I know this is all very confusing, but the next chapter will explain everything. In case you are a sucker for sad endings then I suggest you keep a box of tussue next to you, because its going to get emotional.

Keep voting, keep reading. InsideSnake XOXO