Roadtrip mash-up

"So how was your date?" asked Sanvi, trying to hide the hint of jealousy in her tone. Anaya gave no answear, instead she bought out  her phone and showed the girls some pictures of Goa beach and her and Justin.

Ria, who was driving, didn't feel like listening to the their arguments anymore, so she decided to play a game.

"Hey, how about we make  own roadtrip mashup?" she propoused.

 Sanvi and Anaya bothe liked the idea and got out a pad to write a bunch of songs down and they read them out. Anaya's songs were all romantic while Sanvi's punjabi. In order to avoid an argument, Ria proposed they mix all their choices up.

"Lets begin with Daru Desi" And toghether they hummed different tunes at a pace, their hands clapping and fingers clicking along. As they changed their songs, a thought entered Sanvi's head

"If the man is a criminal, then didn't he go to jail?" sha asked, lowering the volume.

"Well, apparently he gave the money he owed back." said Anaya, reaching for the volume button from the back seat, but with Sanvi blocking her way.

"I guess we will find out." Huffed Ria, feeling like throwing both of them out of the car.

Sorry, for such a short chapter. My brother keeps on irritating me.

Will write down the full Road trip mashup, promise.

InsideSnake XOXO